gamergirl675
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,156 Posts

NOT Something Special...

[Post New]by gamergirl675 on Jul 18, 10 1:14 AM
This is for me. I think this is the sort of game that makes people HATE hogs. Straight hog with junkpile scenes with a little (very little) attempt at themes for each scene. In a boat shop you REALLY couldn't find enough objects that have to do with boats and the sea that you have to throw other things in there? REALLY?? The one scene that was actually kind of neat (old gas pumps and such) had such obnoxious music that I couldn't wait to leave. Add that to so much clutter that I had a raging headache after 15 minutes... the longest I could last waiting for the game to actually be *gasp* fun instead of boring and pathetic.

Not worth even the $2.99 DD price... in fact I would gladly pay $2.99 just to have back the 15 minutes of my life I wasted on this... on this... ummm... I hesitate to call it a game as games are intended to be at least a little fun.

Do yourself a favor and don't waste your time... pick ANY other game besides this.

RainbowElf
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

Re:NOT Something Special...

[Post New]by RainbowElf on Jul 23, 10 7:56 PM
I agree with this topic.

One thing that will instantly put me off a game is only one option when it comes to the sounds. I always turn off the music in a game as I find it too distracting but I can not play with the sound completely dead, so the sound effects stay on.

So when I could not turn the music off with this game I was left really annoyed with it.

You lasted 15 minutes??

I could barely last that long, I found it so boring that I really had to give in, I hardly ever do that.

Was this a rushed job or did they really not care about what they were making with this game?!

A real Boo from me.

Go to: