Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Chase for Adventure 3: The Underworld Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Apr 3, 18 12:40 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have.

Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 04/03/2018 at 8:32:18 AM PST

ajwiggin
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Chase for Adventure 3: The Underworld Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by ajwiggin on Apr 3, 18 3:04 AM
windows 10
when downloading, the download stops with error: game manager experienced an internal error. Please try again. Error code: 3
Have tried several times to download and get same error.

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Chase for Adventure 3: The Underworld Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Apr 3, 18 8:01 AM
ajwiggin wrote:windows 10
when downloading, the download stops with error: game manager experienced an internal error. Please try again. Error code: 3
Have tried several times to download and get same error.

Try signing out of Game Manager and then sign back in, if that doesn't fix the problem try uninstalling and reinstalling the Game Manager itself

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Chase for Adventure 3: The Underworld Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Apr 3, 18 8:32 AM
Hi Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work as it should, we highly recommend visiting the Big Fish Games Help pages as they are always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped past players correct various types of problems:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Run Game as Administrator

If you are not able to get a game working properly using the information in our Big Fish Games Help articles, please get in touch with the Customer Support Team. It would also be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide the most appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are looking for game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgArinelle

bajacalla
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Chase for Adventure 3: The Underworld Collector's Edition her

[Post New]by bajacalla on Apr 3, 18 8:44 AM
I have downloaded, uninstalled both game and Game Manager 3 times on my Mac, re-downloaded, opened, started, and each time the game locks up my computer at the player creation screen. I've been forced to hard reboot my computer each time, and this isn't worth it to me.

unplayable game; no sale.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Chase for Adventure 3: The Underworld Collector's Edition her

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Apr 3, 18 10:36 AM
Hello ajwiggin and bajacalla,

I'm sorry there's been trouble downloading Chase for Adventure 3: The Underworld Collector's Edition. If you haven't tried already, please uninstall and reinstall the game. I'd also recommend trying the suggestions in the help article tomorrow:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

Please email our Technical Support Team if the game still can't be installed.

Thanks so much for your patience. Don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator if new questions arise. We're here to listen and to help.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by KenTFry on Apr 4, 18 2:58 PM
The game crashes immediately after the BFG splash screen, no error messages it just won't load at all. Win 10

[Post New]by cherr23 on Apr 4, 18 4:10 PM
I have the same issue. immediately after the BFG screen it crashes...game will not load is not playable with windows 10! please find a fix as I love time management games.thanks

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Apr 4, 18 5:20 PM
Hello cherr23 and KenTFry,

I'm really sorry that Chase for Adventure 3: The Underworld Collector's Edition is crashing. Let's try to fix this.

Please begin by checking to see whether the computer's video card driver is up to date. This driver directs how the computer's graphics display, and installing a newer version can resolve a number of issues.

It'd also be a good idea to increase the game's permissions by running it in Administrator Mode. The respective help articles below will walk you through those processes:

Email our Technical Support Team if the game still crashes after these suggestions have been tried. They'll be able to replace it for you.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

bfgBeruna

daubee
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Chase for Adventure 3: The Underworld Collector's Edition he

[Post New]by daubee on Apr 4, 18 7:21 PM
cherr23 wrote:I have the same issue. immediately after the BFG screen it crashes...game will not load is not playable with windows 10! please find a fix as I love time management games.thanks

nascatpat
Clownfish
Clownfish
749 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Chase for Adventure 3: The Underworld Collector's Edition he

[Post New]by nascatpat on Apr 4, 18 8:51 PM
bajacalla wrote:I have downloaded, uninstalled both game and Game Manager 3 times on my Mac, re-downloaded, opened, started, and each time the game locks up my computer at the player creation screen. I've been forced to hard reboot my computer each time, and this isn't worth it to me.

unplayable game; no sale.

Same problem, too many good games to worry about finding a workaround for one that doesn't work well with my Mac.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Apr 5, 18 1:20 PM
Hello daubee and nascatpat,

Please email our Technical Support Team if the aforementioned troubleshooting steps haven't fixed the games. They'll be happy to replace the games for you. I'm really sorry that Chase for Adventure 3: The Underworld Collector's Edition isn't working, and I thank you all for your patience. Don't hesitate to reach out to a member of the Moderation Team if more questions or concerns arise.

bfgBeruna

tigra1021
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by tigra1021 on Apr 6, 18 6:23 PM
It's crashing on level 8. I've retried it a couple times. PC Windows 10

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Apr 7, 18 6:00 PM
Hello tigra1021,

I'm sorry that Chase for Adventure 3: The Underworld Collector's Edition has been crashing. Let's try the troubleshooting this matter.

First, check to see whether the computer's video card driver is up to date. This driver controls how the computer's graphics display, and installing a newer version can fix a number of issues. I'd also recommend running the game in Administrator's Mode to increase its permissions. The help articles below will guide you through those processes.

Email our Technical Support Team if those steps don't fix the issue.

Thank you for your patience, and have a lovely weekend.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by kayentas on Apr 8, 18 12:40 PM
Yep, wont play no matter what. un-install, re-install, reload. Nothing. don't Buy this Game, waste of money

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Apr 8, 18 1:30 PM
Hi kayentas,

I'm very sorry to hear about the troubles getting the game to open up. Since it sounds like crashing issues may what's happening, I'd definitely recommend trying out the steps offered by my colleague bfgBeruna. If the issue continues after that, please contact our Technical Support Team. They're best equipped to help out when basic troubleshooting doesn't resolve an issue.

If there are any additional questions or concerns, please send a PM to one of our Moderators. We're always glad to help in the ways we can.

bfgArinelle

Feckles
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by Feckles on Apr 14, 18 11:55 AM
I don't know if this is a tech issue, but the achievements have a glitch. Even if you get all of the items, the achievement is not given. There are several with this issue.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Apr 14, 18 12:08 PM
Hello Feckles,

I'm sorry the achievements in Chase for Adventure 3: The Underworld Collector's Edition aren't counting properly. Running the game in Administrator Mode should help; this process will give the game more permissions on the computer. I've included a help article with instructions about running a game as an Administrator below:

Please email our Technical Support Team if these steps don't work. They'll be happy to replace the game for you. Thank you for reaching out and for your patience.

bfgBeruna

beltie
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

Re:TECH ISSUES Achievements NOT WORKING

[Post New]by beltie on Apr 21, 18 5:37 PM
Running game as Administrator does NOT correct the issue. As with Chase for Adventure 2, the Developer needs to fix the Glitch and issue an update.

Until they do this, again - as they did for the 2nd Game, it will not work correctly.

Honestly, don't you guys keep track of this sort of thing. Telling someone to run the game as Administrator is such a ridiculous answer. You should be ashamed. I'm surprised because in my experience over the years, Big Fish has always provided excellent Customer and Technical Service.

Go to: