Tips for Risha's Boutique

[Post New]by whitepriestess on Jul 18, 10 1:29 AM
Hi all,

I've read that some people are having trouble with Risha's Boutique area. That's understandable since it's more of a HOG than a TM, so to speak. I wanted to post some tips for it and make it a separate thread, which I hope will help others.

To make superstar, it helps to buy the ribbon upgrade as soon as you can. Once you do, it'll come in play in the next level. The mini-game for it works the same way as the fruit decorator for the bakery. Just fill in the dots.

Every few levels (I think), the arrangement of clothes and accessories changes. It helps to get familiar with where they are before you start the level. Also, here's a tip which helped me a lot. Because there is not the option to buy a TV or microwave to bake cookies, maximizing customers' hearts may prove more difficult. Here's what'll help. Rather than give-let's say-3 clothes to one customer if he/she orders them, give just 1 item or accessory at a time. It'll increase that customer's number of hearts so that once you do complete his/her order, you'll get the maximum amount of money. In addition, it helps to collect 4 payments in a row. You'll get extra money if you do so. Of course, if the level you're playing has a lot of shoplifters, you won't have a choice but to collect the money that's next to her. Otherwise, she'll steal it. But try to collect 4 payments in a row if you can, as it can very well help you make superstar for the level.

I hope that these tips help those who are having difficulty making superstar for later levels.

Bailey868
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

Re:Tips for Risha's Boutique

[Post New]by Bailey868 on Jul 21, 10 4:46 AM
Risha's Boutique is beginning to annoy me. I've achieved superstar on all levels in the Pizza shop and the Cake shop, but Risha's Boutique is a different story. I've been able to get to superstar on appox. 75% of the levels; however, when I replay the levels to try to get to superstar, the game stops me before I've even finished waiting on the customers and says "Sorry, you did not better your previous score." Well, of course I didn't, because the game didn't allow me to finish out the day! What am I missing here?

Jaboulka
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by Jaboulka on Jul 22, 10 1:58 AM
Bailey, you most probably played a level in relaxed mode. Go in the options and uncheck the relaxed mode, this worked for me.

bertiepuppy
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by bertiepuppy on Jul 22, 10 4:44 AM
I would just like to be able to finish the levels - forget superspeed but I can't even do it at all - and I hate it.

[Post New]by whitepriestess on Jul 22, 10 5:29 AM
Hi bertiepuppy,

I'm wondering where it begins to have trouble passing the level in Risha's Boutique. Once I figured out how to get superstar on the levels, I didn't have trouble. But if there is any particular level that's troublesome, I can play it when I get the chance and give some more specific tips.

kathy909
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by kathy909 on Jul 23, 10 6:36 AM
I cant figure out what to do if you run out of a certain item and the customers start throwing a fit.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jul 24, 10 4:00 PM
I've never run out of anything in the shop actually. Usually there is still one of something left, just hidden behind something.

[Post New]by krisbot on Jul 28, 10 7:32 PM
I am unable to finish Day 25 (the last one). Several times I have reached the point at which all of the clothes are gone and the customers ask for additional clothes that, of course, are not there. My score at this point is under 1400. I've tried picking up the money in a row, but that is too slow and I end up having served too few customers when the time is up. Most of the customers have 4 or 5 hearts when they leave their money. Any suggestions?

sherheff
Minnow
Minnow
267 Posts

[Post New]by sherheff on Aug 1, 10 5:24 PM
Thank you for the tips. They are very helpful.

WestElkTinker
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by WestElkTinker on Aug 17, 10 4:22 PM
Just today I had the experience of the customers asking for items that were no longer available. I play in "no timer" mode, so nearly every item was sold by the time I closed shop (stupid mimes!) Nothing was hiding...it just simply wasn't available. Nothing to do but let the customer blow his top and evaporate. I was starting to wonder if there was a stockroom somewhere that I wasn't aware of to get items to restock. It's like customers in the bakery asking for a cake the oven has no icon for. Or someone in the pizza store asking for a taco. Odd. Or a bug.
Thank you for the tips, Whitepriestess.

Edited on 08/17/2010 at 4:26:13 PM PST

[Post New]by sabrerun6504 on Aug 26, 10 2:15 PM
I know you guys are way farther than me, but how do you finish Day 9?? I don't know if buying the more expensive clothes works or not because I can never find where the new clothes are hidden!!

Thanks!

[Post New]by sabrerun6504 on Aug 31, 10 11:27 AM
I don't know if this would be considered "cheating," but if I have to find things FAST (like the customer is about to leave..) I will pause the game and look for the things and then I can grab them quickly and without wasting time. It helped me pass with Superstar many times

[Post New]by sharond54 on Sep 12, 10 9:11 PM
I got to the last level at RIsha's and no matter how fast I go, even to the point of selling everything in the store I cannot get past approx. 1300 points, yet the supergoal is 2200.00 Is this a bug or is there a way of getting there?

[Post New]by texasfinest625 on Dec 28, 10 9:03 PM
I am the last level 25 on Risha's Boutique and still can not pass the level superstar. I run out of clothes or don't have any clothes left but still have incoming customers. How do you pass this level?

[Post New]by Kolley on May 23, 11 10:11 PM
A few tips for those having problems in Risha's Boutique:

1.) If you get a customer near the end of the stage asking for an item that isn't there-restart the level. This bug occurs when another customer asks for 3x an item (I.E. 3 Purple) and you give away 3 of the same item. The Customer's do not register that you do not have any more for some reason, so instead switch up what colored items you give (I.E. Socks, Shirt, Shirt).

2.) If you are having troubles getting the superstar amount, make sure that your customers have all of their hearts before you give them items. To do this, give them only one of their items first to make their hearts max; from there give them the rest and you will get much more money. You will not get the Clearance Bonus ($5), however the amount you gain from them being fully happy will give you a much larger payout.

I hope this helps those of you having trouble .

Edit: P.S. The pause button, as stated above, is your friend. Use it to your advantage!

Edited on 05/23/2011 at 10:23:44 PM PST

Tricia1972
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by Tricia1972 on Sep 1, 11 8:50 PM
As stupid as this seems I cant get gold on day 5. Thats the day with all the knights and ninja's. Can someone plz give me a few tips on how to expert this level. Thx so much

dogden2
Minnow
Minnow
222 Posts

[Post New]by dogden2 on Mar 26, 13 8:32 PM
how do you get superstar on day 19, i am having a hard time with it.

Go to: