gamergirl675
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,156 Posts

And a new contender arrises...

[Post New]by gamergirl675 on Jul 18, 10 3:44 AM
... for the title of WORST GAME EVER!

I barely made it through 8 minutes before throwing in the towel on this one. If I had to hear that sickly fake voice say "Good Job!" one more time...

Fuzzy graphics. Horrible voiceover. Boring storyline (If you're going to call yourself after the name of a classic book then you should probably read it first :rolls eyes: ) Who knows... maybe if you stick it out longer it would get better... but I doubt it. Basically straight hog with different ways to tell you what to find. The first hog scene had a teeny tiny little list of white words in the bottom left corner... I had a hard time even seeing what I was supposed to be looking for let alone trying to find them. What were they thinking with that??? The whole bottom right of the screen was used for a small wand (the hint button)... would have been MUCH better to make that off to the side and used more space for the list. The next hog scene had the shape of the item instead of a list of words... but I couldn't take anymore and deleted the game at that point.

Can a game receive 10 thumbs down?

DBTCkitty
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
412 Posts

Re:And a new contender arrises...

[Post New]by DBTCkitty on Jul 18, 10 3:46 AM
Well if it can't ill help ya along the way gamergirl!!

Played it last night and the music ALONE turned me off of it!!

I'm with ya, on this one!!

penrose47
Stingray
Stingray
4,597 Posts

[Post New]by penrose47 on Jul 18, 10 11:09 AM
This is the first time in a long time that ALL the fishies have commended THE SAME info.

They should have a list of the "WORST GAMES EVER"

PEN

[Post New]by arky0118 on Jul 18, 10 5:18 PM
You know, I typically don't get into posting and I've already posted once on this game, but it was Sooooooo bad that I just couldn't believe it! All I can say is, "WOW" BF, you really disappointed on this one. A few year's ago, a game like this never would have hit your site.

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

And a new contender arrises...

[Post New]by ember89 on Jul 18, 10 6:19 PM
gamergirl675 wrote: Can a game receive 10 thumbs down?

that depends... do you have ten thumbs to give it??

if not, i will be glad to donate mine!

freakgrrl
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by freakgrrl on Jul 19, 10 1:20 AM
this game sucked couldn't differentiate the hidden items from the artwork. played for minutes and dumped it - not worth the time it took to download

[Post New]by dmc5808 on Jul 19, 10 8:58 AM
I agree with all of the previous posts. I don't think I've ever seem one this bad.

gertie23
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

Re: And a new contender arises...

[Post New]by gertie23 on Jul 19, 10 4:16 PM
I AGREE. THIS IS RIGHT UP THERE (OR SHOULD THAT BE DOWN THERE) WITH THE WORST. I usually check out the forums to see if there are any problems with a game before I try it out. Well this is one of the FEW games where I had trouble. I tried for about four minutes to exit the dang thing, had to finally ctrl-alt-delete to get out of the game. The cursor had a mind out it's own. Don't they check these games out beforehand anymore?

Edited on 07/19/2010 at 4:17:13 PM PST

Go to: