2wn6
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

puppetville: Lost souls

[Post New]by 2wn6 on Jul 18, 10 6:31 AM
Has anyone played this game?
I did not pickup the rune from the owl and now it won't let me even click on the owl.
I guess i will just start the game over.
Going to stay inside today, suppose to be 99, have already dusty now I am ready to play some games.

textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

Re:puppetville: Lost souls

[Post New]by textrekkie on Jul 18, 10 9:37 AM
Hi 2wn6--welcome to the pond. There is a blog walkthrough for this game. You can find it here: http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/puppetshow-souls-of-the-innocent-walkthrough/

Just paste this in your browser and it will take you there. There is also a game forum where you can find other tips. Press on the "All Games Forum" tab above, then click the letter "P", then find your game in the listing and click on it. And voila! you'll be in the game forum.

Happy Gaming!! It's a great game!!

2wn6
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by 2wn6 on Jul 18, 10 1:04 PM
Thank you!!

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jul 18, 10 1:29 PM
Hey 2wn6,

Welcome to the pond! As textrekkie has already referenced, we do have a great walkthrough and a forum dedicated to this particular game!

If you'd like to avoid sifting through all of the discussions, you can use the Advanced Forum Search (under the Search All Forums). Here you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like "owl" and all posts with the word "owl" in it will pop up!

I'm going to move this thread on over to the PuppetShow: Souls of the Innocent game forum where this discussion can be continued here.

Happy gaming!

-bfgArnoStyx

GeeBee
Narwhal
Narwhal
32,109 Posts

[Post New]by GeeBee on Jul 19, 12 3:32 PM
I'm playing this game and need to use the "walkthrough", but in order to do so, I have to exit my game and go online to the walkthrough. This is annoying and was hoping there was a slower easier way to do this without having to exit my game....Does anyone know that can give some helpful info...?

MURPHY
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,237 Posts

[Post New]by MURPHY on Jul 19, 12 3:40 PM
Gee Bee: You really don't have to exit your game to get to a walkthrough. Here's how I do it. I have a folder on my desktop with all the walkthroughs in it and before I start the game I pull up the walkthrough. Then start the game and when you need to look at the WT you just use your windows key on the bottom left of your keyboard and it puts your game in the task bar while you look at the WT, then when you have seen your solution - just click on the game that is waiting in the same spot in the task bar. I accidently hit that key a long time ago and found out just how helpful the windows key could be! Good luck.

Go to: