hookt
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

A New Category? ETHOG - Extremely Tiny Hidden Object Game

[Post New]by hookt on Jul 18, 10 7:43 AM
I had to download and find out for myself just how bad this game is. I played the full demo (I know, I'm a gluton for punishment) on Normal (timed) mode and met the Scarecrow, Tin Man, Cowardly Lion and made it to the Poppy Field before time ran out.

The game played okay for me, in full screen from top to bottom, but not widescreen. There was a black bar on the left & right sides. The scenes are bright and colorful, but the graphics need to be clearer, some are too fuzzy. I usually listen to the music, but found it too repetitive and I turned it down.

If you find Toto's bone in the scenes, the wand hint fills right away. I had to use the wand a lot of the time . There aren't junkpiles which is good , but the hidden objects are extremely tiny and very hard to see/find. This makes the "find the differences" mini-games difficult as well.

Like some of the other gamers on this forum, I was excited because it was the Wizard of Oz. I'm really disappointed I was expecting more. This could have been a much better HOG or even a cute adventure game in working your way to the Emerald City to meet the Wizard.

Not a buy for me.

Come on we like games that are challenging, but above all FUN.

We know you can do better than this.

Still hookt.

Go to: