Trolden
Minnow
Minnow
240 Posts

Bug with springpuzzle

[Post New]by Trolden on Apr 3, 18 11:27 AM
I am on my 3rd puzzle the one with the 2 chicken. It serms to be stuck at the last price. Puzzlepieces are dropping but the are not showing up and i have nothing to disenchant. Very Odd...

ohpleeze
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

Re:Bug with springpuzzle

[Post New]by ohpleeze on Apr 3, 18 11:42 AM
I am having a problem with that and shard count.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Apr 3, 18 11:54 AM
Hi Trolden and ohpleeze,

That could definitely make it frustrating to try to finish the puzzle! If you haven't already, please go ahead and let our Midnight Castle Support Team know what you'r experiencing. If at all possible, please include a screenshot in that email to them so they we can have a better idea of what's occurring. In case it helps, here's an article with steps for taking a screenshot:

Taking a Screenshot (Mobile)
Taking a Screenshot (Computer)

One thing we can try in the meantime is reinstalling the game, in case something has gone wrong in the background somewhere. If you are on a mobile device, reinstalling is a last resort, so please feel free to hold off on this suggestion. For our computer users, though, please try the steps from the link below:

Uninstalling & reinstalling (Computer)

I hope this helps in some way. Please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators if there are any more questions about this. We'll do our best to assist. Hope you both have a great day!

bfgArinelle

Trolden
Minnow
Minnow
240 Posts

[Post New]by Trolden on Apr 4, 18 8:07 AM
I tried to restart my android tab and that seems to have sorted it. Thanks for your helpfull reply Arinelle

Edited on 04/04/2018 at 8:20:43 AM PST

Go to: