mliving05
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Level 57

[Post New]by mliving05 on Apr 3, 18 2:56 PM
What is the trick to get 3 stars and winning the challenge on this level? I have cleaned 3 tables in a row without doing anything else and it does not appear to give me any credit for that. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

Re:Level 57

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Apr 3, 18 5:57 PM
Remember that the counter area and cooking station where they make the dinosaur cakes also counts as a table to be cleaned. So make sure to have at least one table, one counter area, and the cooking station filled up, and then when the customers have completed, clean each one all at once. To boost your earnings, have Emily entertain the table and counter customers with Vito Jr. Chaining combos help so serve multiple customers at once, check out multiple customers at the register.

julesy

mliving05
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Re:Level 57

[Post New]by mliving05 on Apr 9, 18 3:43 PM
Thanks Julesy! After playing Level 57 over and over again, I finally realized that it's best to wait until you get the flashing green arrow over the tables and follow the cleaning of the tables in the order that you see the flashing arrow. I finally achieved 3 starts and won the challenge. Appreciate your excellent instructions!

Go to: