Playbelle
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Lack of Smiles Making Me Frown

[Post New]by Playbelle on Apr 3, 18 5:29 PM
Okay, trying shorter paragraphs to see if I can post this way.

I'm so frustrated with this year's Spring Event on my new Android game. My PC game is okay, but ONLY because I had stored up about 75 Smiles from last year's event. It's my first year with the Android game and I don't see how I will ever complete the achievements & pets without some changes to the game.

So here's why the Spring Event is so much harder this year: There are NO Daily Quests that ask for just flowers or just food items. That means to earn 1 Smile, you have to spend 9 carrots (and lots of time rabbit hunting) or spend 5-20 Smiles making Wreaths/Cakes to earn just 1 Smile. WAY out of balance! The only other way to get Smiles is from very kind friends or chasing down morphing eggs.

Playbelle
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:Lack of Smiles Making Me Frown

[Post New]by Playbelle on Apr 3, 18 5:32 PM
So here are some fixes I'd LOVE to see:

1. Return Daily Quests with just flowers and just food items so first-timers can reasonably earn Smiles.
2. Allow a toggle in trades with children for Smiles in addition to Carrots (like you could choose a Gift Box in the Christmas Event).
3. Reduce the coin reward cycles so we can get the Smiles & Colored Eggs.
4. Make the morphing items float over the HOS & Zoom Zones like the Rabbit Portals do. In other words, as we all know, you can accidentally use a carrot if the rabbit floats over the HOS or Zoom Zone you were trying to enter. We'd all rather claim the morphing objects before entering HOS & Zoom Zones instead of losing them.
5. On Android games, the tapping area should be a little bit smaller to enter HOS & Zoom Zones. That would make it a lot easier to navigate.

I hope the team will consider these fixes.

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Apr 3, 18 5:35 PM
You get Smiles by clicking on the morphing Eggs as well as coins , colored Easter Eggs and Diamonds . it takes 3 Morphing Eggs to get the item that falls from the top of the page . The more you click the more that fall .

Playbelle
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Playbelle on Apr 3, 18 5:52 PM
Whoa Arizona, how are you getting rewards with 3 morphing eggs? It take 5 in both my games. What level are you?

Tried to talk more about morphing eggs, but some of my posts vanish instead of posting. Not about a word or character limit either. It's weird.

Not happy that I get coin reward 3 or 4 times in a row before it switches to a spring reward this year. Usually right back to coins after 1 spring reward.

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Apr 3, 18 7:51 PM
Sorry I meant 5 morphing eggs but hit the 3 instead . My bad !!

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Apr 4, 18 8:24 AM
Put them on your wish list. Many players have tons and are very wiling to gift them.

Do lots of rounds of morphing eggs. I've noticed that sometimes items will show up in clumps. You won't get many smiles, then you'll get 4 in a row.

Good luck!

Have fun stormin' the castle!

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Apr 4, 18 5:21 PM
WISH I COULD GIVE HER HALF OF MY SMILES GETTING CLOSE TO 800 OF THEM NOW. I HAVE ALL MY PETS SO I HAVE NO USE FOR THEM AT THE MOMENT. I GET TONS OF THEM CHASING EGGS. I ALWAYS CHASE THE EGGS. I NEED THE COIN. AS ALWAYS. I AM SHORT COIN. I DO THE ROOMS THAT I CAN. BUT MY RIGHT DOES NOT WORK FOR VERY LONG THEN THE PAIN SETS IN. TRIED MY LEFT, IT WAS A DOG AND PONY SHOW. SO I SETTLE FOR WHAT I CAN DO. PARK MYSELF IN ONE OF THE AREAS AND WAIT FOR EGGS TO APPEAR.

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

[Post New]by 1457051 on Apr 4, 18 8:49 PM
I guess it's just like anything with this game, the less you have, the less you get.
Try to keep some to build up your supply.
While chasing eggs and mice tonight, I actually got 10 smiles and 4 gems in between hunting them nasty little cute mice. Never did get the last one I need though.

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Apr 4, 18 9:17 PM
20 EGG AND A SMILE FOR EVERY FIVE. I NEED COIN I HAVE SMILES. DIAMONDS ARE OK. BUT COIN WOULD BE BETTER.

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on Apr 5, 18 11:16 AM
Playbelle wrote:So here are some fixes I'd LOVE to see:

1. Return Daily Quests with just flowers and just food items so first-timers can reasonably earn Smiles.
2. Allow a toggle in trades with children for Smiles in addition to Carrots (like you could choose a Gift Box in the Christmas Event).
3. Reduce the coin reward cycles so we can get the Smiles & Colored Eggs.
4. Make the morphing items float over the HOS & Zoom Zones like the Rabbit Portals do. In other words, as we all know, you can accidentally use a carrot if the rabbit floats over the HOS or Zoom Zone you were trying to enter. We'd all rather claim the morphing objects before entering HOS & Zoom Zones instead of losing them.
5. On Android games, the tapping area should be a little bit smaller to enter HOS & Zoom Zones. That would make it a lot easier to navigate.

I hope the team will consider these fixes.

Great suggestions, Playbelle! These are things that would make the game a lot more fun for everyone, I believe. Thank you for voicing these ideas and let's hope the devs are paying attention.

cindykat325
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by cindykat325 on Apr 5, 18 12:08 PM
I like your suggestion #2... allowing folks to choose what they are trading for would help people achieve their goals.

Personally, I played a lot of puzzles and went through a lot of diamonds ... only 2 Spring achievements to go!!!!!

Go to: