bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Your Comments and Reviews for Something Special

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 18, 10 9:06 AM
Hey Fishies! What do you think of Something Special? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments, opinions, hints and tips in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

Happy gaming!

bfgFlounder

minx69696969
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Something Special

[Post New]by minx69696969 on Jul 25, 10 11:13 AM
not anything special, really irritating music, scenes are poor, no-no for me after 5 minutes

zowaar
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by zowaar on Aug 22, 10 3:02 AM
YUK!!!!!

[Post New]by tex46bec on Feb 5, 11 12:28 PM
I had to add my name in order to play but it would not let me go any further? I paid for the extra cd to play at home and if I can not get past signing in I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!

hannah233
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by hannah233 on May 31, 12 6:20 AM
after 5 min--enough an awful game--hard to c hogs

mtvoyager
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

[Post New]by mtvoyager on May 31, 12 8:29 AM
I didn't last long. But I should have known before I began, cause I really don't enjoy hogs anyway. Too much of a strain on the eyes. This one was the worst of the hogs too. Overcrowded scenes. Nothing special about Something Special.

CLEMONSTWAIN
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by CLEMONSTWAIN on May 31, 12 12:16 PM

I wanted to be fair to the game before I wrote my negative opinion. I hung in there and played the entire hour of Demo time. Please, don't waste your hour. Terrible graphics, terrible storyline, etc.
Enough said...

Go to: