challis3
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Level 45 help

[Post New]by challis3 on Jul 18, 10 11:35 AM
How in the world can you amass 35 million? I can meet all the other goals, but always fall about 5 million short.

Re:Level 45 help

[Post New]by angelaelliott on Jul 18, 10 1:19 PM
build all palaces 3 star plus walls then sell one by one when timer is in yellow make sure you have a tax office

ddeebabe
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by ddeebabe on Jul 26, 10 10:07 AM
Do you wait to build all the other requirements?

bigflipper
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by bigflipper on Aug 30, 10 6:08 AM
well i have just done level 45 for the 5th time and hooray i did it.....dont know if this will help but part of the building 4 i built two tax offices this helped with getting my 35 mill i also had 9 palaces 3 star with walls which means lots of rent and then sold them all as timer hit yellow...only bad bit it means the game is now ended ......is there any more build a lot coming????? I think i have them all now.

[Post New]by kiwibill2 on Apr 14, 11 12:55 PM
i have been on level 45 for 4 days now i too have a problem amassing $35mil and building the required things however i will persist as i'm having a lot of fun and it gets my brain working i have attempted various things in my efforts to complete the game some have worked quite well others not but at the end of the day my money has been well spent the aggravation i have endured has been short lived as i take breaks from the game to calm down i have had a lot of fun with the changing tasks also it seems most of us have had fun with it

Go to: