SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

General tips and tricks

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Apr 4, 18 8:38 AM
I posted this thread originally for the CE version of the game and nearly all of the tips are still useful for the SE, except maybe 1 or 2 posts concerning CE bonus games in the second map which this version won't have. If you're stuck paste this link into your browser:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/40/1004745.page

IMO the levels overall are less a pain to get through than in the first JM Royale so they didn't include a walkthrough anywhere this time around but that should get you started. Happy gaming!

Edited on 04/04/2018 at 8:51:47 AM PST

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

Re:General tips and tricks

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Apr 4, 18 8:51 AM
Hey Everyone,

Since this could be helpful for players new to the game, I'm going to sticky this thread to keep it visible. I'll also go ahead and provide a direct link to the thread from the original post:

General tips thread for Jewel Match Royale 2: Rise of the King Collector's Edition

Happy gaming, all!

bfgArinelle

Edited on 04/04/2018 at 2:44:33 PM PST

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Apr 4, 18 9:45 AM
Thanks bfgArinelle!

I did notice when I clicked on the direct link in your post it takes me to the last page of the thread and there are 3 pages total of posts. So if you use the direct link instead of the cut and paste of my original text method, click on the numbers up near the top to scroll backwards to the first 2 pages.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Apr 4, 18 2:45 PM
Hey SynthpopAddict,

So it does! Direct link has been adjusted to go to the first page instead now. Thanks for pointing that out!

bfgArinelle

petrinov
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by petrinov on Apr 4, 18 4:35 PM
RE; GREEN GEMS
how do I collect the green gems so I can play Mah Jong?? There is nothing I can see explaining how you get them and I've completed about 10 levels and don't have one yet ?????

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Apr 4, 18 9:35 PM
The emeralds (green gems) are collected only by playing the crystal rooms. For more information see the fourth and fifth posts in the link above.

Go to: