shields

[Post New]by chips2 on Apr 4, 18 1:42 PM
Does every game have a road route shield in it?

cowclaudia
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

Re:shields

[Post New]by cowclaudia on Apr 4, 18 4:42 PM
Looks like every one does and am under the impression there's more than one.

Kathy0531
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Kathy0531 on Apr 4, 18 8:01 PM
Each location has five shields. Some show up easily and some do not.

cal711
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by cal711 on Apr 5, 18 8:39 AM
There are 5 shields for each scene but not all at once. I didn't realize until I was already past the first group of 3 scenes that they all have several games to play as well as several more hidden objects scenes to them. Some of those "extra" scenes involve the names of the objects being scrambled, missing their vowels, or just having clues to identify them. In addition, not all of those scenes have a shield in them... at the top left of the screen, the shield icon will be darkened and have an "X" to indicate that there is no shield but others will have that icon lit up and will display the number of shields already found, meaning that there is a shield in that one.

Once I realized my mistake, I backtracked and clicked on every scene enough times to play all of the games and find all 5 shields for it.

[Post New]by dcoyte on Apr 5, 18 4:21 PM
ARE They MORPHING or right there in plain sight??? Only found one and combed every inch?? BLIND?? frustrating me to no end... would buy if I could find some...

[Post New]by redhairjulie on Apr 5, 18 10:54 PM
Follow cal711 suggestions but also you can skip the puzzles as soon as the house icon lights up. Also some shields are completely hidden so click on the right and left far sides of the scene. Some scenes have a large cat and when you click on it you get 100,000 points

Go to: