kdreetz
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

MC Too Big 852MB!

[Post New]by kdreetz on Apr 4, 18 5:44 PM
My Android tablet can't hold Midnight Castle anymore with the new update. It won't let me move the game to an external SD card. Is anyone else having this issue?

BAPPLE
Clownfish
Clownfish
626 Posts

Re:MC Too Big 852MB!

[Post New]by BAPPLE on Apr 4, 18 7:49 PM
I had a similar problem. Remove any apps you're not using. I emptied my cache and moved Facebook to another device. Haven't had a problem since.

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Apr 5, 18 6:42 AM
I upgraded my iPhone to get more GB - is that a possibility on your tablet?
If not, delete as much "stuff & junk" as you can. (Facebook would be the 1st thing I'd delete - it's not welcome in my house!)

Good luck!

[Post New]by Susanna502 on Apr 5, 18 8:03 PM
A few years back when I needed to replace my phone I asked what was available with more memory and a larger screen. I liked it so much that is the size I always get now. It is only a little larger than a standard phone, but I really like the screen size and extra memory. Most brands have larger sizes. You can see if you go into a store.

[Post New]by Amethyst2066 on Apr 5, 18 10:21 PM
I noticed this on my Android device a few days ago.
I cleared the cache after doing a force stop then I reboot.
The problem disappeared.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Apr 6, 18 2:25 PM
Hello kdreetz,

I'm sorry Midnight Castle is taking up so much space on your mobile device. If this trouble persists, I'd recommend contacting our Midnight Castle Support Team. They'll be able to take a deeper look into this matter than we're able to in the forums.

Thanks for your patience. You're also always welcome to PM me or another moderator. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

Go to: