charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

ITEMS IN ROOM 2

[Post New]by charlieisr on Apr 4, 18 11:30 PM
WHAT ART THE HARDEST ITEMS FOR YOU TO PICK UP IN EACH OR THE 3 HOS'S IN ROOM 2

THE EASTER TEA PARTY IT IS THE CROWN, THOUGHT THE ORIGAMI IS THE HARDEST TO SEE.

THE EASTER BASKET IT IS THE KEY AND THE SCISSOR.

ON THE CLOCK ALMOST EVERYTHING BUT THE BARBED WIRE IS THE WORST THEN THE LIZARD AND CATERPILLAR,& SCORPIO.

THE CLOCK WAS A CHALLENGE TILL THE CLICKING OVER AND OVER STARTED STRESSING ME OUT.

Edited on 04/04/2018 at 11:41:31 PM PST

Knim
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
411 Posts

Re:ITEMS IN ROOM 2

[Post New]by Knim on Apr 4, 18 11:37 PM
It just depends on what you need. You can chose what you are looking for and they have been really good in what you get. Just relax and try for one pet at a time. I have extra so put 1 SE item on your wish list. Friends are very good.
TOAD/Otter/MOUSE

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Apr 4, 18 11:43 PM
I DO NOT NEED ANY PETS I HAVE THEM ALL.

I WAS JUST WONDERING WHICH ITEMS YOU FIND ARE THE HARDEST IN EACH HOS TO GET.

minnie_prl
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by minnie_prl on Apr 5, 18 12:09 AM
I agree that all items in the "clock" are tricky to see and them you really have to hit the "sweet spot" to pick them up...... I sometimes give the clock a miss altogether....

Darlene1225
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by Darlene1225 on Apr 5, 18 12:32 AM
The ticking clock was making me crazy so I just shut the sound off, problem solved...

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Apr 5, 18 6:05 AM
Your clock ticks???? Mine doesn't make a sound ……

In the tea party, it's that greasy sausage. Can't get rid of it fast enough.
And yeah, that origami is almost invisible.

In the Easter basket, the fish hook, snail, & grasshopper, but the tooth is the worst!

And in the clock, pretty much every except the fleur-de-lis.

Edited on 04/06/2018 at 7:39:25 AM PST

[Post New]by Weepingpine on Apr 5, 18 10:31 AM
How do I get to room 2?

begwood1
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
442 Posts

[Post New]by begwood1 on Apr 5, 18 11:50 AM
The clock is definitely hard. I almost never get the Scorpio the first time I click on it. I love the design of that scene, though -- it's one of the most interesting-looking HOS in the game.

Playbelle
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Playbelle on Apr 5, 18 12:01 PM
Weeping Pine, when you go to your Private Room, click on the icon that looks like photos in the lower left corner. Scroll the the Rooms. Spring Room 2 is after Christmas Room 2. You need keys to open the rooms and items in them. You get more keys from going on quests for Trina (in the tower room above the well). Hope that helps!

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Apr 5, 18 1:49 PM
Weepingpine wrote:How do I get to room 2?
As Playbelle has explained, the Spring Room 2 can be accessed through the "picture frame" icon in the lower left corner of your private room......

In the scroll through list, they are in order of creation.....Original, Christmas Room 1, Spring Room 1, Christmas Room 2, and Spring Room 2

Each room will cost 1 Golden Key to unlock (you should have unlocked the first room when the game took you through the feature) ...... The Golden Keys are secured by doing Trina's quests......

Once you unlock the room ...... you can click on the "off" button in the bottom center ..... that will activate all the slots in the room, and tell you how many keys are required to unlock the slots.

However, it is not necessary to spend the keys to unlock any of the slots to enter any of the HOSs (Terrace in Spring 1; 3 new HOSs in Spring 2) .....

The NEW Strategy Guide has a listing of what slots are available for upgrades in each of the rooms......it will also tell you the Golden Key cost to unlock each of those slots AND all upgrades available (with their associated costs) ....... that way, players can make informed decisions about how to best use their Golden Keys.

You can also look more closely at the rooms of your friends and actually see some of the upgrades to help you put a picture to the description in the Guide.

[Post New]by Hufflepuff on Apr 5, 18 2:20 PM
I do not play the clock, the other HOS are easy.

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Apr 5, 18 2:58 PM
I AGREE THE OTHERS ARE EASY, 500 COINS QUICKLY IS BETTER THAN 750 THAT YOU HAVE TO FIGHT TO GET.

VALINATOR
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by VALINATOR on Apr 5, 18 8:02 PM
It seems like I have to click on some items in the clock 2-3 times and it gets so frustrating. I have about 20 friends rooms, and I now do the other 2 HOS first, and if I feel like doing the clock later in all those rooms, I'll do them all in one fell swoop. But boy, I sure need to be in the mood to do 20 clocks in a row! Since I need the $$$, I do my best to suck it up and do the work.

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Apr 5, 18 8:06 PM
AT LEAST THE MANTLE IN THE CE WAS EASIER TO GET THE ITEMS.

I HATED IT BUT DID IT.

THIS I DON'T HATE THE CLOCK BUT AM NOT DOING IT. TO MANY CLICKS.

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Apr 6, 18 7:17 AM
I sure was glad to see this thread. I thought it was just me for a while. I was getting frustrated that my aim was so bad and couldn't imagine that coincidentally I ALWAYS clicked in between the coils of the spring, in between the strings of the lyre, in between the strands on the barbed wire, in between the "M" part of Scorpio. Thank goodness for the gauntlet and it doesn't have individual fingers!

Astra02
Clownfish
Clownfish
525 Posts

[Post New]by Astra02 on Apr 6, 18 12:27 PM
All,

I was wondering if the difficulty in finding the correct spot to collect the Clock items has anything to do with the fact they are all slightly transparent.

Astra

Go to: