trixie7533
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

not sure if anyone can help me on this but............

[Post New]by trixie7533 on Jul 18, 10 9:24 PM
Started tonight at level 40-something and am now on 58. All this time islands 1 and 3 have said I need to find three fauna............er...............three animals (not sure which way round ) and was wondering what creatures are missing and if there is a list anywhere. I know I have a long way to go to finish it but i really do love this game.

Just curious as its bothering me but no biggy

Thanx

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

Re:not sure if anyone can help me on this but............

[Post New]by lilyr on Jul 18, 10 9:36 PM
Have you looked for a walkthrough?

trixie7533
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by trixie7533 on Jul 18, 10 11:54 PM
no..............is there one?
having done all the creatures i find i have now two very camoflagued (sp) missing

the giant crab spider and the galapego cricket

Thanx for your help

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Jun 23, 14 12:02 PM
trixie7533 wrote:no..............is there one?
having done all the creatures i find i have now two very camoflagued (sp) missing

the giant crab spider and the galapego cricket

Thanx for your help

The crab looks kind of orange-colored and it's sitting on the white sand in front of the water where the manta ray and porpoise swim.

There are 2 crickets (possibly 3); 1 and possibly another (or maybe the other's just a bright green insect but anyway --

In the Volcano area (I think it's that habitat) there's a white&black bird and if you look down directly across from said bird, you'll see a cricket sitting on a rock. ALSO, to your far left, there's a bright green bug (maybe a cricket?) on a green leaf.

The other cricket is in the Mountain habitat -- it's the place that has the waterfall looking at the map. Anyway, you'll find it sitting on your right-hand side on green leaves above the blue-footed bird. BTW, if you're also looking for the golden ray, it's in the same habitat and it's a VERY FAINT yellow coloring in the water as it's SWIMMING AWAY from the mid right-hand corner by the camera.

MEnr56

Edited on 06/25/2014 at 7:14:30 AM PST

Go to: