sct1968
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

need super human eyesight

[Post New]by sct1968 on Jul 18, 10 10:01 PM
this game has items so small that you would need super human sight to play it. don't buy this game.

leesmusic
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:need super human eyesight

[Post New]by leesmusic on Jul 19, 10 10:08 AM
I had the same problem. I know I'm getting older and my eyes are not as good, but really.....who can even see the vegies and animals. I took me 30 minutes of the one hour just to find the vegies. this was not a game...games should be fun, this was not. sorry!

MIRNI
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by MIRNI on Jul 19, 10 10:16 AM
I totally agree. Some items are impossible to find. You need a hint to find it and even if the hint, it is hard to find.

Do not buy.

[Post New]by DawnFaith143 on Jul 19, 10 11:15 AM
I agree..this is by far the worst hidden object game I have ever played and I play alot of them. What a waste..The graphics looked cool but tying to find most items was just plain absurd. Getting to the scarecrow was just as bad. Further explanation should have been available.I would not recommend this game at all.

Wicked500
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by Wicked500 on Jul 19, 10 3:05 PM
I agree, do not buy this horrible excuse of a game. Wow the Wonderful Wizard of Oz it should be great, not even. Buying this game was such a waste of money and no flying monkeys. You need to be a wizard to find anything in it.

julie2753
Clownfish
Clownfish
542 Posts

[Post New]by julie2753 on Jul 19, 10 3:07 PM
I only played about 10mins of the demo, my eyes are not perfect and even with my glasses on i could not find things so not a buy for me

recyclepile
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by recyclepile on Jul 19, 10 6:38 PM
Must be yet another case of developers with giant monitors.

Seriously, it is not that hard to code in a magnifier. DO IT DEVELOPERS!

[Post New]by pepper06457 on Jul 19, 10 7:37 PM
This game is not for me. Items way too small to find.

[Post New]by hortense2000 on Jul 20, 10 10:34 AM
For those of us over 30....BFG messed up on this one. Can't see objects....much to small., even with glasses!!!

Orbie1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Orbie1 on Jul 20, 10 12:10 PM
I totally agree. You need super human eyesight to see some of this stuff. I end up using a lot of hints and after awhile I got so frustrated I turned it off after 22 minutes. I will not be buying this game.

PFC1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by PFC1 on Jul 20, 10 11:10 PM
Ditto to all of the above, like some of the players I am not a young person, but give me a break, hidden objects indeed, I would personally call them INVISIBLE. Not a buy for me.

molla311
Stingray
Stingray
4,680 Posts

[Post New]by molla311 on Jul 20, 10 11:17 PM
agree, agree, agree
I think this game most be made for the young and fresh eyes

[Post New]by susanlay on Jul 21, 10 1:59 AM
I think even young fresh eyes would have trouble with this one. I am usually a fan of hidden object games but the items here are impossible to find.

[Post New]by BarbaraFish on Jul 21, 10 9:48 PM
When they are developing these games (with young ppl i might add) they have things zoomed. They obviously didn't do much testing on this game or else they just ignored the feedback.

It's a shame. I thought this game had real potential. Need i say no buy for me.

[Post New]by haileesmother on Jul 21, 10 10:24 PM
lol i just downloaded it n im gonna trash it, i can see the trial wont do me any good...

[Post New]by yvonnepeter77 on Jul 22, 10 3:09 AM
I absolutely agree - I have extremely good close-up eyesight and could not find many of the items without using the hint wand. Too much like hard work and very disappointing as I wanted to buy it. Whoever created this game must have Xray sight.

biddylou
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by biddylou on Jul 23, 10 6:38 AM
God what a load of rubbish. don't BF run though these games before they put them out. I only did 20mins of the hr game and run out of time each go. and that's other thing timing the game. won't be buying this.
biddylou

HAULBOOTY
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by HAULBOOTY on Jul 23, 10 7:42 AM
Thank goodness for yall. I thought I was blind...and just two weeks after I got my new glasses. Too hard to see things is an understatement. Love the looks and idea of the game, just too hard to see things. Love a challange but please.....give me something to work with. Three words for this game...DELETE, DELETE, DELETE!

Edited on 07/23/2010 at 7:43:18 AM PST

jdwolfpack
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by jdwolfpack on Jul 23, 10 11:38 AM
I was so excited when I saw this game and even after reading the reviews I still was excited because I love the wizard of Oz but boy I just had such a hard time seeing the items!! I wont be buying this one Thanks for all the great advice!!

[Post New]by ksmall24 on Jul 23, 10 1:33 PM
Hah! I even tried a magnifying glass. Good luck with this one. Can I get my game credit back? Big Fish should pull this game.

Go to: