Lord_George
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

New Game ?

[Post New]by Lord_George on Apr 5, 18 11:14 AM
I have the feeling, that I have already played the part that you can play without paying. Could that be that the game runs under two names?

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:New Game ?

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Apr 5, 18 11:28 AM
Hello Lord_George,

It's possible that the beta version of Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Pit and the Pendulum Collector's Edition was played.

The Sneak Peek Beta Program is a benefit of the Big Fish Game Club and allows players (who are chosen at random) to play upcoming releases. Since these titles are still being developed, the feedback Game Club members offer is invaluable. Beta versions of games are played for free.

The following help article contains more information about the help article:

Sneak Peek Beta Program

Thanks for reaching out, and please have a lovely day. Don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator if new questions arise. We're here to provide answers.

bfgBeruna

Lord_George
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by Lord_George on Apr 5, 18 12:57 PM
Thanks for the answer.

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

New Game ?

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Apr 5, 18 1:23 PM
Lord_George wrote:I have the feeling, that I have already played the part that you can play without paying. Could that be that the game runs under two names?

....or it could be because all ERS/Amax Interactive games look the same, the characters always look the same, the graphics always look the same and they all have the howling dogs heard in the distant background. Dark Tales Deja vu, lather, rinse, repeat

Rob_Blake
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Rob_Blake on Apr 5, 18 2:49 PM
I played the Beta Test on December 11, 2017. I have the whole series and I liked this one. Some have complained in the past about some of the Dark Tales games not following Edgar Allan Poe's original books or stories well, or hardly at all, but hundreds of movies have been made that don't completely follow original books or true stories, and are still good. I base my enjoyment on the game play itself, not their accuracy to original story lines or facts. Yes, a lot of things are the same or similar in many games, but so are many movies that have been re-made or sequels. I still get amazed at the artistry in the games, and the unique new takes on some of the puzzles in them.

Edited on 04/05/2018 at 2:50:51 PM PST

Go to: