belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

Deja Vu!

[Post New]by belamba on Jul 19, 10 3:11 AM
It may just be computer settings, or I really do need to get my eyes tested! Couldn't see anything in yesterday's game and TGT no different! Even when I managed to lower screen res and get it so I could see it, I still couldn't make out what the items were.If these iHOGs/HOGs continue like this I'm going to have to give up playing them. My eyes hurt, head hurts - I can usually find items quickly and easily without either hurting!
The cursor seems to have a mind of its own, and after many failed attempts to get it to stop where 'I' wanted, I gave up!

nanaseaweed
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

Re:Deja Vu!

[Post New]by nanaseaweed on Jul 19, 10 5:12 AM
LOL...me too!
Nana

[Post New]by knickknackblue on Jul 19, 10 5:41 AM
Thought it was just me!!! First the Oz game and now this. Game makers need to pay attention. HOG should be challenging, not IMPOSSIBLE!!

sitecer
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by sitecer on Jul 19, 10 7:12 AM
I have to agree, these games need a lot more beta testing. Not only to make sure they run but if they are playable. These last two you need a 54" screen just to find some of the items. Disappointing when you are a HOG addict like me.

sabt103
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by sabt103 on Jul 19, 10 2:04 PM
I totally agree! Two days of horrible games. Oz was definitely worse but I'm wondering what happened to the quality I expected from BFG.

Yosemite1956c
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by Yosemite1956c on Jul 19, 10 4:29 PM
Question(s) for Big Fish Games.

Do you read these comments?
If so, do you take them seriously?
If so, why are you continuously letting crappola games on your site?
Are you obligated by the developers to offer their games, even tho the games are?:
Stupid
Full of glitches
Stupid, idiotic and crap
Mind-numbingly stupid
Messing with computers
A waste of everyone's time
and unbelievably brain-dead stupid

Just asking.

Ninui2
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Ninui2 on Jul 19, 10 7:31 PM
They're right............really bad graphics again.........I'm gonna wash the dishes

reickso
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by reickso on Aug 3, 10 12:36 PM
maybe it is a lesson worth learning. We should care more about our housework than we do about these games. I am a game holic too, but than I find Household duties I need to get done and God is telling me this is a cheap lesson to learn stop playing these stupid games and find something more important to like doing my housework or going where I need to go to get errands to get done. I am so bad at getting that done when i play these games. Thankyou BFG

Go to: