charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

HEY! WHAT IS THE PROBLEM

[Post New]by charlieisr on Apr 5, 18 2:28 PM
I JUST GOT KICKED OUT OF THE CASTLE. OK! OK! SO I LEFT THE ROOM OPEN WHILE I HAD LUNCH. BUT IS THAT ANY REASON TO KICK ME OUT AND NOT LET ME BACK IN.

HAVE ALL MY BARS. AM CONNECTED TO THE NETWORK. JUST SAY CAN'T REACH THE SERVER.

I AM WAY BEHIND IN THE SPECIAL ROOMS. ARM HURT LIKE CRAZY WHEN I GOT UP IT STILL HURT. BUT I CAN CLICK NOW.

THIS US WORSE THEN WHEN THE ROUTER WAS DEAD. I COULD AT LEAST GET IN ONCE IN AWHILE. SHUTTING DOWN TO RESTART. FINGERS CROSSED THIS WORKS.

PetraN54
Minnow
Minnow
244 Posts

Re:HEY! WHAT IS THE PROBLEM

[Post New]by PetraN54 on Apr 5, 18 2:30 PM
Yep, there are a few of us having the same problem. I wonder if MC went down.

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Apr 5, 18 2:36 PM
I THINK THE SERVER IS OVERLOADED , TOO MANY COMING ONLINE AT ONE TIME .

Edited on 04/05/2018 at 2:39:10 PM PST

Katijay
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

[Post New]by Katijay on Apr 5, 18 2:38 PM
THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME....I HAVE NEVER HAD THIS HAPPEN BEFORE....ALL I GET IS CANNOT CONNECT...THERE MUST BE AN ISSUE OF SOME KIND....HOPE THEY GET IT FIXED OR CAN TELL US WHAT IS GOING ON....

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 5, 18 2:47 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for reporting this issue that seems to be affecting PC players on Midnight Castle. I just wanted to quickly let you all know that this has been brought to the attention of the appropriate teams and that as soon as we hear more information, a moderator will be certain to update our announcement regarding this issue below:

An Important Announcement Regarding an "Unable to Connect" Message on PC - April 5, 2018

I'm very sorry that this has happened and as soon as further details are provided, we'll be sure to update the above. I hope it's soon.

Since there are other threads discussing this issue currently, I'm going to go ahead and lock this one. Feel free to continue discussing this in either of the following threads:

Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

Unable to Connect to Server ~ is it just on my 2 Computers . . .

Thank you all for your patience while this is investigated and understanding of why I'm locking this thread so that we can keep the forums as accessible as possible. I hope we're able to resolve this soon so that PC players can continue to enjoy the Spring Event. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: