Shawkn
Clownfish
Clownfish
754 Posts

I GOT INTO MC!

[Post New]by Shawkn on Apr 5, 18 3:37 PM
Sorry friends, but when I try to get into the game I get a message that it can't connect to the server. Tried several times, but I don't know if I will be able to get gifts sent out today if this keeps up.

Feel free to skip me, although I give out gifts alphabetically.

Gonna' go lay down for awhile. It's my Friday and for some reason I have been so tired every day this week when I've gotten home. Ahhh...I hear my nap calling!

shawkn / kate / Sayadina

Edited on 04/05/2018 at 4:03:28 PM PST

Katijay
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

Re:Sayadina Can't Play

[Post New]by Katijay on Apr 5, 18 3:42 PM
You are not a loan!....

Shawkn
Clownfish
Clownfish
754 Posts

Re:Sayadina Can't Play

[Post New]by Shawkn on Apr 5, 18 4:01 PM
Katijay wrote:You are not a loan!....

Thanks, Katijay! Nice to know it wasn't just me!!!

BTW...I restarted my computer and was able to get into MC. Still gonna take a night off and

amina046
Herring
Herring
330 Posts

Re:I GOT INTO MC!

[Post New]by amina046 on Apr 5, 18 4:25 PM
Me too!!! Hurray

YOU BFG ARE TERRIFFIC!!

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 5, 18 4:32 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your patience while the right teams resolved that issue. If you any players still see a connectivity issue, please see if closing the game and restarting it might work. After that, the following suggestions may be able to help:

Connection issues

If any players are still seeing a connectivity issue after trying some of the above suggestions, I recommend contacting our Midnight Castle Support Team with details of what is being experienced. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

We really appreciate everyone's patience and understanding while this was being resolved. Please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators with any further questions or concerns. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

jEMSW
Minnow
Minnow
294 Posts

[Post New]by jEMSW on Apr 5, 18 5:09 PM
Sounds like an internet connection problem.

If you click on the Internet Access icon, in the lower right corner of your screen it will tell you if you are connected to the internet.
If it says you are 'Not Connected', just click on 'Connect' next to the appropriate SSID - most likely the one listed at the top. If you accidentally click the wrong one, you can just click 'Disconnect". Hopefully that will resolve your problem temporarily.

I would suggest you check 'Settings' - for whatever reason, computer settings are changed. If you have Windows 10, I'd say that's the most likely culprit.

As to being tired, I've been dragging thru the days this past week. Just can't seem to get moving. Perhaps it's the weather or Seasonal change.
Here, on the North East coast of the USA we are about to be covered by tree pollen. We get so much, my car becomes a nice yellowy Spring green color.

Not sure where you are, but I'm guessing the other side of the Globe.
I know Japan has a big tree pollen problem in the Spring so maybe you do as well.

Good luck,

Edited on 04/05/2018 at 5:10:49 PM PST

Shawkn
Clownfish
Clownfish
754 Posts

[Post New]by Shawkn on Apr 6, 18 10:33 AM
jEMSW wrote:Sounds like an internet connection problem.

If you click on the Internet Access icon, in the lower right corner of your screen it will tell you if you are connected to the internet.
If it says you are 'Not Connected', just click on 'Connect' next to the appropriate SSID - most likely the one listed at the top. If you accidentally click the wrong one, you can just click 'Disconnect". Hopefully that will resolve your problem temporarily.

I would suggest you check 'Settings' - for whatever reason, computer settings are changed. If you have Windows 10, I'd say that's the most likely culprit.

As to being tired, I've been dragging thru the days this past week. Just can't seem to get moving. Perhaps it's the weather or Seasonal change.
Here, on the North East coast of the USA we are about to be covered by tree pollen. We get so much, my car becomes a nice yellowy Spring green color.

Not sure where you are, but I'm guessing the other side of the Globe.
I know Japan has a big tree pollen problem in the Spring so maybe you do as well.

Good luck,

I knew I was connected to the internet in that my other BF games worked and I could post on the forum but thanks for the tip.

I am on the opposite coast in Washington State. We've had a lot of tree pollen issues too but we get so much rain, it gets washed down and out of the air. Luckily I have no seasonal allergies.

Suggestion to allergy sufferers...stay in as much as you can and if you go out don't forget to change your clothes - maybe even shower/shampoo - when you get home. if you have had long exposure to outside pollens you will bring them indoors with you. My husband has terrible allergies and we found this method helps tremendously.

EvaAlberta
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by EvaAlberta on Apr 6, 18 12:01 PM
I wish we had a pollen problem instead of -15 Celsius windchill -22, ooh the spring in Alberta, at least it's not snowing (anymore)

Edited on 04/06/2018 at 12:05:28 PM PST

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Apr 6, 18 3:10 PM
NO, YOU SENT THE SNOW TO COLORADO. THEY SAID RAIN, THIS IS NOT RAIN IT IS WHITE. AND STICKING TO THE TREES. THEY NEVER SEEM TO GET IT RIGHT. SPRINGTIME IN THE ROCKIES. LEAVE THE HOUSE TAKE A COAT, UMBRELLA, AND HOPE THE SUN SHINES. THE WIND EVEN A BREEZE IS FRIGID. SUPPOSED TO RAIN OR SOMETHING ALL WEEKEND. NO SUN

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Apr 6, 18 3:21 PM
POLLEN, YUCK!. WE HAVE PINE TREES, FOR ABOUT 2 WEEKS EACH SPRING EVERYTHING IS YELLOW, I DO NOT LIKE PINE TREES IN THE CITY. THEY BELONG IN THE FOREST.

THEY ARE MESSY, NEEDLES EVERYWHERE AND THE SPRING POLLEN.

BESIDES THEY POISON THE GROUND. CAN'T GROWN ANYTHING UNDERTHEM IF YOU DON'T ALMOST WEEKLY RAKE THE NEEDLES.

Go to: