jaldeer
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

Bonus Game Help Please

[Post New]by jaldeer on Apr 5, 18 4:47 PM
I'm at the gramophone mini-game in the bonus game. I can't seem to get past the 3rd line in the mini-game. Is this glitched? If somebody passes it, please tell me if you do & tell me what you did to pass it & tell me what I did wrong. Thanks for any help.

Edit: My husband is passing this for me. On the 3rd one, the blank spot is not where the game shows it & if you click on the blank spot the game shows, it's wrong & puts you back one. He random clicked on another spot & got passed it after quite few tries. The 8th line & the 10th line doesn't even show a blank spot & the 9th line, the blank spot is not where the game shows it & if you click on the blank spot the game shows, it's wrong & puts you back one. My husband still hasn't passed this. They need to fix this part in the game. Please have AMAX fix this. You have to play this mini-game to get the achievement for playing all the mini-games. He finally passed this thankfully. Not something I want to try on my own. Once you pass the 3rd line with the blank spot wrong, it is easier to pass 8th-10th because they are smaller. Again, AMAX needs to fix this. Not everybody will want to spend several hours like my husband did to pass it for an achievement.

Edited on 04/05/2018 at 10:43:36 PM PST

tallrice
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Re:Bonus Game Help Please

[Post New]by tallrice on Apr 6, 18 2:08 PM
I'll second that. I've had the same problem, and glad at least to know it's not my lousy playing skill to blame (or that I was going nuts).

Please fix this as I do not have hours to waste trying to get lucky and stumble onto the right spot

fpours
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by fpours on Apr 6, 18 4:11 PM
Same for me. I agree with the two above me.

harkinstg
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by harkinstg on Apr 8, 18 11:06 AM
me too

bjdjtjbjd
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by bjdjtjbjd on Apr 27, 18 10:24 AM
I played the game twice and can NOT get to the bonus game. All I see for the extras is mini games, wall paper, music on and on with all the other stuff but nowhere to get to the bonus chapter. Could someone tell me how to get to the bonus chapter?
PLEASE...

[Post New]by cassiesmom1 on Apr 29, 18 6:37 PM
bjdjtjbjd wrote:I played the game twice and can NOT get to the bonus game. All I see for the extras is mini games, wall paper, music on and on with all the other stuff but nowhere to get to the bonus chapter. Could someone tell me how to get to the bonus chapter?
PLEASE...

I think it's at the top, not in the list on the side, where it says "PLAY". When you click on that it will take you to the Bonus Chapter.

Go to: