wendylark
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

BEST HOS AREAS TO GO TO TO GET SPECIFIC ITEMS

[Post New]by wendylark on Apr 5, 18 5:58 PM
Eg All the different stamps - has anyone made a list of the predictable items gathered from each HOS area? Same with all items. Just wondering whether I should start such a list, and develop it over time. Cheers

mumma_1
Clownfish
Clownfish
538 Posts

Re:BEST HOS AREAS TO GO TO TO GET SPECIFIC ITEMS

[Post New]by mumma_1 on Apr 5, 18 6:21 PM
Stamps, Pet food and Inventory items are so random that it is impossible to predict (imo)

There is a really great thread in 'Helpful Links' which is:

[Spoiler]Where does it come from and where does it go .... there may be a Spoiler there if you have not reached Level 84 yet

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

Re:BEST HOS AREAS TO GO TO TO GET SPECIFIC ITEMS

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Apr 5, 18 9:01 PM
I agree that such a list would be almost impossible to create ..... and it would probably be valid for only that player.....

Part of the reason is that the stamps tend to fall more frequently IF you have a good stock of them.....however, if you totally run out of any one stamp (well, except the Plain Stamp ..... that one is a bit more forgiving) .....but if you totally run out of Unique Stamps, for instance, it may be DAYS before ANY HOS will grace you with its presence.

I have posted this before.....sorry for repeating to those who have read it ...... but when I first started I also figured out I could do some crafting for profit and used up all my Unique Stamps. I literally played for about 3 to 4 hours each evening after getting home from work and having supper for 3 full days before the first one dropped.....

Many of us have learned the hard way to build up 20 in inventory and NEVER use them....just get 5 more if a crafted item requires 5 of them before you actually craft the item.....then...gradually build up the supply to at least 100 that you keep in inventory....

You will find that the pet chests and HOSs will be far more generous with giving you more.

Also.......put them on your wish list ...... for some reason, the HOSs will give out the stamps more if you have them on your wish list.

Go to: