Question

[Post New]by Dustcoll124 on Apr 5, 18 6:25 PM
Is anyone else having trouble changing their wants/ wish/trades list. Every time I try to delate an item to change it, it takes forever for the screen to acknowledge the delated item. It can say “please wait” for hours. Sometimes I have to restart my iPad and go back in to have the “please wait” still there. Eventually it changes but it’s very annoying.

mumma_1
Clownfish
Clownfish
538 Posts

Re:Question

[Post New]by mumma_1 on Apr 5, 18 6:34 PM
Hi Dustcoll124

I play on PC and this has happened to me a few times. It has happened when I have clicked on an item to delete it and it doesn't delete....so I click to delete it again and it freezes.

Now to prevent that from happening (in my game) I click to delete an item, if it still shows I come out and then go back in and it will be gone or disappear as I re-enter.

It has also happened if I click too quickly to delete more than 1 item....so now I take my time...

amina046
Herring
Herring
330 Posts

[Post New]by amina046 on Apr 5, 18 7:06 PM
mumma_1 wrote:Hi Dustcoll124

I play on PC and this has happened to me a few times. It has happened when I have clicked on an item to delete it and it doesn't delete....so I click to delete it again and it freezes.

Now to prevent that from happening (in my game) I click to delete an item, if it still shows I come out and then go back in and it will be gone or disappear as I re-enter.

It has also happened if I click too quickly to delete more than 1 item....so now I take my time...

I was going to write the exact same message! So follow this rule and be patient with your clicks.

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Apr 5, 18 8:47 PM
I HAVE THE PROBLEM IT IS AN OLD ONE. IF THE ITEM DOES NOT DISAPPEAR. DO NOT TRY TO DELETE IT AGAIN. THAT CAUSES IT TO FREEZE. THEN YOU HAVE TO RESTART THE GAME.

JUST LEAVE THE FRIEND PAGE. GO BACK IT SHOULD BE GONE. IF NOT TRY AGAIN.

IT USUALLY DOES GO AWAY.

I'VE BEEN DEALING WITH IT SO LONG IT IS JUST SECOND NATURE TO CLICK OUT THEN BACK IN.

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Apr 5, 18 9:02 PM
Charlie is correct.

ONLY hit the delete key ONE time. If it does not go away after one click then exit the window and re-enter. It should then disappear.

If you click it twice or more the page will freeze and just get stuck there until you hard exit out of the game.

Happens to me too. Since I now exit the window and go back in after clicking once if it doesn't go away I have never had it freeze again.

Go to: