Level 42

[Post New]by LottaB on Jul 19, 10 8:27 AM
Stuck on level 42. Please help

Re:Level 42

[Post New]by MariaHernandez on Jul 19, 10 2:14 PM
Whew. I finally got expert. The key is the blacksmith. Build your quarry, sell the tudor, buy materials when your quarry is built, build a palace, sell it, build a blacksmith, build 2 more palaces and upgrade them to 3 stars. Buy property whenever you can and don't demolish them until they break, so they continue to bring in revenue. Build a mansion and upgrade to 3 stars, build a workshop, build your farms, build a stone mason, continuously hiring more farmers. Keep up the palaces and don't demolish them or your until the very end. Once you've got your 5 star farms and 50 farmers, demolish the stone mason, the workshop and all remaining un-upgraded houses. At this point, you should have enough money to buy your first palace back, buy all remaining houses demolish them and the 2 remaining palaces and finally demolish the blacksmith last.

Hope this helps. It took me a WHILE.

[Post New]by mhwhetsell on Jul 23, 10 9:58 AM
Thanks so much!

Eventually
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by Eventually on Jul 26, 10 4:02 AM
Thanks, I'll give it a go. I hate this level, I've tried about half a dozen times!

Eventually
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by Eventually on Jul 30, 10 1:07 AM
Thanks finally passed level 42 & now stuck on 43 lol

[Post New]by mtozier on Jul 31, 10 9:05 AM
Thank you. I have played that level a hundred times. After reading what you wrote I only played once more..Thanks...

[Post New]by illusionsss on Mar 20, 11 2:55 PM
MariaHernandez wrote:Whew. I finally got expert. The key is the blacksmith. Build your quarry, sell the tudor, buy materials when your quarry is built, build a palace, sell it, build a blacksmith, build 2 more palaces and upgrade them to 3 stars. Buy property whenever you can and don't demolish them until they break, so they continue to bring in revenue. Build a mansion and upgrade to 3 stars, build a workshop, build your farms, build a stone mason, continuously hiring more farmers. Keep up the palaces and don't demolish them or your until the very end. Once you've got your 5 star farms and 50 farmers, demolish the stone mason, the workshop and all remaining un-upgraded houses. At this point, you should have enough money to buy your first palace back, buy all remaining houses demolish them and the 2 remaining palaces and finally demolish the blacksmith last.

Hope this helps. It took me a WHILE.

Thanks so much for the tips! This was the only level I couldn't get expert

Go to: