bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Your Comments and Reviews for Turbo Pizza

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 19, 10 8:40 AM
Hey Fishies! What do you think of Turbo Pizza? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments, opinions, hints and tips in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

Happy gaming!

bfgFlounder

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Turbo Pizza

[Post New]by rosie28sammy on Jul 19, 10 3:16 PM
This is a really cute time management game. In this one, you are basically making pizzas for customers and eventually other items such as coffee, cakes, popcorn, etc. It starts out relatively slow, but ramps up quickly. Even so, if you make upgrades, you can easily pass every level. There are 50 levels overall and I think I got halfway through them in my demo. Overall, a bargain at $2.99, especially if you enjoy time management games.

cinder555
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,217 Posts

[Post New]by cinder555 on Jul 19, 10 5:36 PM
I like this game - finally the server is really fast. The characters are so cute. How many levels are in this game. It is worth the $2.99 for this one and more. I usually don't like the time management games but this one is great.

TnTexas
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by TnTexas on Aug 9, 10 12:00 AM
I agree; it is a fun game. It may be a little on the easy side so those who really like a challenge might want to look elsewhere. But if you just want something that's fun and easy to while away some time, I'd suggest checking this one out.

brookings
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
454 Posts

[Post New]by brookings on Aug 12, 10 2:56 PM
A great game for $2.99. I enjoyed it.

Geluvweez
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by Geluvweez on Feb 28, 12 3:45 PM
great TM game for TM fans

[Post New]by Catgirlsp on Aug 14, 12 5:08 AM
I honesty thought it was a great game the only thing that upset me is when i got to the end i wanted to do more levels

Go to: