peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

Buy a game a day?

[Post New]by peglegann on Jul 19, 10 9:30 AM
Hi
My main point on this new thread is to comment that I wish I could afford to buy a game a day as it appears some of you can. I am a great HOG fan especially when it is not a straight HOG. Absolutely LOVED Hidden Mysteries, Vampire Secrets.
I have learned not to use Walkthrough's too much (I used to), as it made the game go too fast!
I still check the walkthrough (if there is one) for the length of a game before deciding to buy. When there was no walkthrough I then came to the forums. I think you are all great! I still try the games to form my own opinion though.
Please just enjoy the games that you do like and give your reveiws, and of course review the one that you do not like,but please stop complaining about not getting enough daily games to buy. Take care all.

Sissy79
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

Re:Buy a game a day?

[Post New]by Sissy79 on Jul 19, 10 2:57 PM
Well said, peglegann! I too wish I could afford a new game every day...however, if you're a bigfish member then there is a way to play w/o time limits and w/o having to purchase the games. I became addicted to most all HOGs as soon as I discovered this site, and simply cannot get enough of them!! Especially the dark, eerie games...I could play "Mishap:An Accidental Haunting" over and over and OVER again!! Another REALLY fun one is "Valerie Porter...". You should check it out. Also, when you're a BF member for a full year, (at only $6.99 a month) you get a free felix toy...I'm almost at my one year mark and am going to keep him right next to my pc for luck! TTFN, and as always, HAPPY GAMING!!!
and to ALL...
Sissy79

Update...I am so sorry for the confusion, but we only get the one hour free demo time, so it's not "unlimited" as I once thought. There are other sites out there that offer this, but in my oppinion, is the BEST on the internet!! Again, my full apologies to all my fellow pond dwellers...
and to ALL!!
Happy gaming...
Sissy79

Edited on 08/09/2010 at 9:07:11 AM PST

silverfiesta
Guppy
Guppy
155 Posts

[Post New]by silverfiesta on Jul 19, 10 9:32 PM
Don't hold your breath, Sissy, - I was 1 year in April and I am still waiting for my notice to get my fishy

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Jul 19, 10 10:56 PM
Me too Silversiesta. Got a keyring last year but no little fishy! Been a member for 3 years! Did I join too early?

UPDATE. Been in touch with BF re the little fishie as I was jealous!!!
Anyway they told me I can have one on their next shipment in September. So hopefully will get one in October

Edited on 07/20/2010 at 8:29:14 AM PST

[Post New]by BarbaraFish on Jul 21, 10 11:00 PM
Ack!! I'm waiting for my Felix as well, but a key chain?!?!?! I've been a member for 3 years too. How did i miss getting a key chain?

[Post New]by totalduchess on Jul 22, 10 9:23 PM
Reading about the stuffed Felix toy (which I am still waiting for) been a member in the particular one for over a year and three years before that. I have received a key chain, some type of cutesy reward plus a big fish coffe mug and mouse pad. I figure in the long run they only cost me about $100 each, LOL. I love this sight and have to admit I am very.,very hooked on the HOGs Have a great one.

[Post New]by saguarochick on Jul 28, 10 3:23 PM
Sissy79 there is a way to play a game w/out time limits and not have buy it! I am a BF member - how do I do this

[Post New]by saguarochick on Jul 28, 10 3:24 PM
Sissy79 there is a way to play a game w/out time limits and not have buy it! I am a BF member - how do I do this

Go to: