[Post New]by MsScarlett90 on Apr 6, 18 5:27 AM
Tries to open then I get Access violation 0x77AFFE97

babstoo
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

Re:Can't play

[Post New]by babstoo on Apr 6, 18 11:05 AM
I'm having similar problems. The first few tries, I got "access violation, program terminated", then game played for five minutes and shut itself off. Now it won't play at all and goes the "time's running out" screen. Is there a problem with the game that could be resolved?

[Post New]by raddeb on Apr 7, 18 1:35 PM
I am having the same problem also. I have even uninstalled it and reinstalled it and Game Manager to see if that would help. Nothing has worked. It goes right to the time's running out screen and will not start.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Apr 7, 18 2:08 PM
Hello Everyone,

I'm sorry you receive access violations while playing Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Pit and the Pendulum Collector's Edition. This is a generic error that sometimes occurs when a game needs more permissions to run. Please try the troubleshooting suggestions in the help articles below:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

Email our Technical Support Team if those suggestions don't resolve the access violations. I'd also recommend posting new comments our questions to the thread below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Pit and the Pendulum CE here.

This will ensure that the Moderation Team can track issues occurring in the game. I've locked this thread so any new inquiries can be posted to the one above. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

bfgBeruna

Go to: