judith12
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

Walkthrough

[Post New]by judith12 on Apr 6, 18 9:23 AM
When I click on the walkthrough I get "EPIC 404 NOT FOUND". Is there a problem?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Walkthrough

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 6, 18 10:38 AM
Hello judith12,

Thank you for taking the time to report this here. I've also checked this walkthrough's link and it appears to be pointing to a 404, or not found, page instead of the walkthrough. We've contacted the appropriate teams, and I hope they are able to resolve that soon for our players who are interested in using the blog'd walkthrough.

Thank you for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Walkthrough

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 6, 18 12:21 PM
Hello again judith12,

We were able to get in touch with the blog's team and they seem to have been able to resolve this issue. Players should be able to access the walkthrough for this game on our blog through the following link:

Haunted Hotel: Lost Dreams Walkthrough

Players still seeing trouble accessing that may have luck clearing the cache of the browser they are trying to view the page in. For more details on how to do that, I've included a helpful article below:

Clear Browser Cache

Thank you for your patience, and we hope this is a helpful resource for players looking for hints or tips in the game.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: