Fall Event - New Room? - Thinking Ahead

[Post New]by MaryCricket on Apr 6, 18 12:36 PM
Since the developers gave us 2nd room for Christmas and second room for Spring,

I loved the idea that they have given us these room with HOS that we 250 coins for each HOS and we can get more coins that will help us with the update for new levels

Now I am wandering if we will get a Fall Event Room with 3 HOS, I hope so.

Well these are my thoughts - thanks for reading
MaryCricket

cindykat325
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

Re:Fall Event - New Room? - Thinking Ahead

[Post New]by cindykat325 on Apr 6, 18 12:44 PM
Hi MaryCricket,

I agree it is a lot of fun to see the Event critters in their native habitat. I hope we get a Fall Room too

cindykat325

Judibeth
Herring
Herring
347 Posts

[Post New]by Judibeth on Apr 6, 18 4:54 PM
Hi!
I'd much rather have a summer room instead of an extra fall one! Perhaps a medieval fair theme would work since many MC characters are in sort of medieval dress, though a modern summer theme would also work.
(Just a thought!)
Judibeth

Edited on 04/06/2018 at 4:55:29 PM PST

varetto123
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by varetto123 on Apr 6, 18 5:13 PM
Judibeth wrote:Hi!
I'd much rather have a summer room instead of an extra fall one! Perhaps a medieval fair theme would work since many MC characters are in sort of medieval dress, though a modern summer theme would also work.
(Just a thought!)
Judibeth

Or both even! I'd like to see a Halloween themed room (it appeals to my love of horror movies and spooky stuff). But I love the medieval fair theme too.

amina046
Herring
Herring
330 Posts

[Post New]by amina046 on Apr 6, 18 5:38 PM
I should love a summer CC, meaning a 4th event, but make all no more than 30 days or 4 weeks. It does get too boring to spend that long on those challenges.

I guess it must be like 40 days in a 3x6 county jail cell. Too much punishment for our greedy fingers.

cbtx
Stingray
Stingray
5,030 Posts

[Post New]by cbtx on Apr 6, 18 6:41 PM
All great ideas!

dfkdkfl_1960
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by dfkdkfl_1960 on Apr 6, 18 9:45 PM
I'm thinking of doing the summer event is really a big load. but from the room the summer I wouldn't mind. and Pets make mice (girl and boy) they are so cute.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Apr 6, 18 10:37 PM
Judibeth wrote:Hi!
(Just a thought!)
Judibeth
Currently, we have no Fall room. (nor, Summer room, for that matter)

begwood1
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
442 Posts

[Post New]by begwood1 on Apr 6, 18 11:40 PM
I reallly want a fall room, and I want it to be spooky and Halloweeny, please!

Summer would be nice, too. And I agree - it doesn't need an event associated with it, just some more room options so we can have some variety (and buy more furniture for the achievements) would be good. I don't like the "main" private room look at all, and would love some other choices.

Czoe
Herring
Herring
334 Posts

[Post New]by Czoe on Apr 7, 18 12:00 AM
I put off doing Trina quests that involve shards because (for me) shards are more fun to spend on new rooms and furniture. I'll never reach her goal, anyway, shards are only good for rooms and Trina (so far).

Thanks to friends, spring rooms are great for rebuilding shard inventory.

varetto123
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by varetto123 on Apr 7, 18 12:33 AM
begwood1 wrote:I reallly want a fall room, and I want it to be spooky and Halloweeny, please!

Summer would be nice, too. And I agree - it doesn't need an event associated with it, just some more room options so we can have some variety (and buy more furniture for the achievements) would be good. I don't like the "main" private room look at all, and would love some other choices.

Absolutely. Events are fun, of course. But we already have the fall, spring and winter events...and that's really probably enough. But a new room for summer would be lovely - especially if a fall room is introduced as well. We could have a themed room for each season then. I like visiting rooms to see what options people have chosen for them even though I never have enough shards to do a whole lot with my own private rooms. So having an extra one to look at would be fun.

__TJ__
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by __TJ__ on Apr 7, 18 11:50 AM
Yes, Yes, & Yes!!!! I was also really hoping for a Fall/Halloween themed room. I agree Halloween cute yet a lil scarey themed but also some kind of pretty fall foliage thrown in. Maybe Haunted house backdrop w/ interactive trees w/ falling colored leaves... would be awesome!!! Also just a nice summer room addition maybe a beach theme would also be cool but definitely hoping for the new Event room we can't leave Fall/Halloween event naked when their counter parts have 2 rooms just not fair lol

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Apr 7, 18 12:56 PM
The devs seem to give us about 5 new pieces of furniture to unlock/room.... right now, we have 30/50 pieces of furniture available to unlock... unless they (greatly) increase the amount of furniture/room, that's 4 more rooms.... assuming they ever decide to resolve the issue so that these room achievements become actually achievable....

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Apr 7, 18 1:53 PM
For 2 years I've been suggesting/hoping for a Renaissance Festival for summer.

Our summer private room could be our very own vendor tent, & we could choose our specialty by how we decorate it. There could be swordsmiths, jewelers, tailors, cobblers, bakers, all sorts of professions.
Our event avatars could be Knights & Ladies & minstrels ….…

You get the idea - the possibilities are endless. And best of all, it's returning to the original theme of the Castle.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Apr 7, 18 3:37 PM
Spring Event usually concludes during the first part of May......

It is then until the mid part of October before the Fall Event starts....

Fall ends (usually) on November 30 ..... with Winter Event starting almost immediately (first part of December).

That is almost 5 months between events (Spring to Fall)...... but only a couple of weeks between Fall and Winter...... IF we had a Fall room ..... with 3 HOSs that delivered the bodacious amount of coins ..... that really puts a stress on players who "want to do it all" ....... not saying that is bad or good, there are just some players who would want to take all advantages to get more coins.

Soooooo, my preference would be to leave Fall as it is ..... and have a Summer Room to be introduced sometime during that 5 month lull...... We would not necessarily need a Summer EVENT to have a Summer Room introduced.

[Post New]by MaryCricket on Apr 7, 18 4:06 PM
After reading this post, I like the idea of having a Summer Event that would last for 30 days ( July to August) with a summer room WITH NO Castle challenge, also the Developers wont get stressed out too

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Apr 7, 18 4:36 PM
Currently, there is ...
About 1 month from end of Winter to beginning of Spring
About 5 months between Spring and Fall
About 2 weeks between Fall and Winter

That is only 6.5 months in the year where players have the opportunity to work on regular Daily Quests toward the 3 achievements.

To take out another 30 days would leave less than half of the year.

Sooooo, for my part, I would prefer a content update sometime in the middle of May that brought with it a Summer Room ..... with NO event.

Edited on 04/07/2018 at 4:37:29 PM PST

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Apr 7, 18 4:44 PM
Annelliegram wrote:

It is then until the mid part of October before the Fall Event starts....

Fall ends (usually) on November 30 ..... with Winter Event starting almost immediately (first part of December).

That is almost 5 months between events (Spring to Fall)...... but only a couple of weeks between Fall and Winter.

Perhaps they will consider starting the Fall event earlier, sometime in the last week of September. Then start the Fall CC Oct 2 and end it on Halloween, with the Fall event ending a couple days after that.

Then start the Winter event Dec 1 (even though it isn't officially winter in the Northern Hemisphere) and end the Winter event no later than Jan 6.

And continue to have the Spring Event start in late March.

I'd prefer to leave the summer free from an event since many people vacation then (sorry, Southern Hemisphere, but we Northern Hemisphere folk greatly outnumber you).

And if the developers would consider giving us a heads up, that is, tell us an event will start within the next 2 to 3 weeks, we might not have the situation we had this year: the event started and many players were taking a break and were quite surprised to find the event in full force when they returned.

Czoe
Herring
Herring
334 Posts

[Post New]by Czoe on Apr 9, 18 3:16 AM
We should not assume to be informed of the time frame regarding upcoming events.

If one chooses to take a break from MC, should one expect an alarm app, notifying them to wake up?

If someone is late to an event, it is on them. Their own responsibility. No babysitters required.

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Apr 9, 18 3:27 AM
Can I give the Developers dates for when it would be inconvenient for me to have ANY form of extra activity?

Mmmmm! I think not!

I have been more fortunate than others in being around for these events.
But I shed mental tears over Randy and his current incapacity to do anything on the MC at the moment!

Go to: