charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

THE LAST PIECE

[Post New]by charlieisr on Apr 6, 18 3:16 PM
CHASED CRITTERS AND FINALLY GOT THEM ALL.

THE LAST PIECE OF THE LAST PUZZLE JUST WOULD NOT FALL. NOW I KNOW WHY. JJ HAD IT. HIS IS ALWAYS THE LAST ROOM I DO. HAVE NOT GOTTEN ALL THE WAY THROUGH MY FRIENDS ROOMS ALL WEEK, SPRING BREAK THE BOY IS AT HOME.

DID NOT SLEEP LAST NIGHT, 3 HOURS. PAIN WOKE ME AT 3 AM. STOPPED AROUND 9AM. WENT BACK TO BED. UP 3 HOURS LATER. THE BOYS FATHER HAD HIM SO I DID NOT WORRY. THEY CAME BACK ABOUT MY 2ND CUP OF COFFEE.

HE IS NOW PLAYING WITH THE CATAPULT HIS MOM BROUGHT HIM FROM SCOTLAND.

HOPE THAT KEEPS HIM BUSY FOR AWHILE.

cindykat325
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

Re:THE LAST PIECE

[Post New]by cindykat325 on Apr 6, 18 3:23 PM
Hi Charlie, sorry the MC gods are harassing you!!!!!

Glad you got the puzzle piece but I better not catch you zoned out on puzzles in the tea room LOL

Katt

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Apr 6, 18 3:35 PM
HI KATT,

PUZZLES I RARELY DO THEM, I WOULD RATHER CHASE WHATEVER IS POPPING AT THE TIME. TO MUCH STRESS ON THE THE SHOULDER TO CLICK AND DRAG.

BESIDES THE BOY CHEATS.

BUT YOU ARE LIKELY TO FIND ME NODDED OFF. QUITE OFTEN. IF I AM TIRED OUT I GO. NO MATTER WHERE I AM. COUCH, CHAIR, EVEN IN THE MIDDLE OF A HOS. I HAVE WOKEN UP AND FOUND THE TIMER HAS HOURS ON IT. I MAY HAVE JUST STARTED OR LOOKING FOR THE LAST ITEM. MAKES NO DIFFERENCE.

WHEN MY BODY SAYS SLEEP I SLEEP.

CHARLIE IN THE SPECIAL ROOMS

cindykat325
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by cindykat325 on Apr 6, 18 3:56 PM
LOL, I understand. I work on things while I wait for stuff to download. I work from home and some things take FOREVER... but when the are ready I have to drop everything MC and work. Sometimes that means I don't get back to MC until after work.

Katt

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Apr 6, 18 4:14 PM
STILL WORKING FROM HOME IS STILL BETTER THAN COMMUTING.

I TEND TO MC IN THE MORNING AND AFTER THE BOY IS IN BED. AND A LITTLE IN BETWEEN IF HE IS NOT DEMANDING ATTENTION. HE IS ONE OF THOSE CHILDREN THAT HAS TO BE WITH SOMEONE ALL THE TIME. HE CAN'T PLAY BY HIMSELF.

cindykat325
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by cindykat325 on Apr 6, 18 4:47 PM
I can't deal with kids.
My brother and sister-in-law didn't even ask me to watch the nieces for an hour until they were out of diapers! Now I watch them often but they are older, 1 even plays MC occasionally. My brothers wife passed away from Cancer (Amyloidosys) 5 or 6 years ago. He will be remarrying in August. The girls love his fiancee and her 2 kids so, hopefully, all will be well in the world and I can get a 2nd job after the wedding, LOL
I'm so glad there are folks out there that can handle the little rugrats...I mean lovely little children. More power to you!!!!!!

Katt

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Apr 6, 18 6:14 PM
THERE WERE 11 IN MY MOM'S FAMILY, THEY WERE CLOSE. THERE WERE 52 OF US FIRST COUSINS. SO THERE WERE ALWAYS BABIES TO BE LOOKED AFTER. I MUST HAVE BEEN 6 OR SO WHEN I WAS SET TO WATCHING THE YOUNGER COUSINS. THEN THE OLDER ONES MARRIED THAT MADE MORE BABIES TO BE WATCHED.

I HAVE ALWAYS WATCHED KIDS. I WAS BABYSITTING BY THE AGE OF 9, THROUGH JR. HIGH.

I LIVED SO FAR OUT THAT I DID NOT DO IT IN HIGH SCHOOL. MY BROTHER WAS IN COLLAGE AND I HAD NOWHERE TO STAY AFTER BABYSITTING.

AFTER HIGH SCHOOL I LIVED WITH MY BROTHER AND TOOK CARE OF THEIR DAUGHTER.

I RAISED 2 BOYS.

NOW I LIVE WITH MY SON'S FAMILY, I HAVE BEEN TAKING CARE OF HIS SON SINCE HE WAS 3 MONTHS OLD.

GUESS I MUST HAVE WATCHED 100'S BY NOW.

I LOVE BABIES. THEY ARE THE EASIEST TO DEAL WITH. FEED THEM CHANGE THEM PUT THEM TO SLEEP.

HOLD THEM WHEN THEY CRY THAT IS ABOUT ALL THERE IS TO BABIES.

SHARLENE

cindykat325
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by cindykat325 on Apr 6, 18 6:29 PM
it's the crying and bodily fluids that bother me.

Crying ... OMG Where are my noise canceling headphones!!!!

Fluids from either end... Okay well I'll just join you and toss my cookies from the smell...

LOL

I got out of it. Dad's from Italy and Mom is Irish decent, so lots of cousins, but the timing for my brother and I was a little off. We ended up too little for most and then off into the world for the next batch.

Cindy

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Apr 6, 18 11:41 PM
CRYING YOU CAN STOP. THEY ARE EITHER HUNGRY LONELY, OR NEED CHANGED. UNLESS THEY HAVE COLIC, THAT IS A REAL CHALLENGE THEIR TUMMY HURTS. YOU KNOW WHEN YOU HAVE A STOMACH ACHE THAT WON'T GO AWAY HOW MISERABLE YOU ARE. THEY CAN'T TELL YOU WHAT IS WRONG.

I MUST HAVE BEEN 4 OR 5 WHEN I CHANGED MY FIRST DIAPER. THAT WAS IN THE DAYS OF CLOTH DIAPERS AND PULL UP RUBBER PANTS. THOSE DIAPERS HAD TO BE RINSED OUT AND PUT TO SOAK.

TODAY IT IS ALL SO EASY, DISPOSABLE DIAPERS. OPEN IT IF JUST WET WASH THE BOTTOM HALF OF THE BABY THEY HAVE DISPOSABLE WIPES FOR THAN NOW. NEW DIAPER. THEN PUT THE WIPE INSIDE THE USED DIAPER. AND INTO THE TRASH.

PREFERABLY OUTSIDE, THE SMELLY ONES YOU WIPE MOST OF THE MESS OFF WITH THE DIAPER. THEN WASH TILL CLEAN, NEW DIAPER, THEN WRAP THE MESSY DIAPER UP WITH THE WIPES AND TOSS. AGAIN OUTSIDE IS BEST.

CLEAN DRY BABY, HAPPY BABY.

IT IS ALL SECOND NATURE TO ME. BEEN DOING IT MOST OF MY LIFE.

SHARLENE

Go to: