lamp_post
Guppy
Guppy
150 Posts

Collectors Edition Ripoff

[Post New]by lamp_post on Apr 6, 18 4:09 PM
This in my opinion is a great game. The story line is interesting with much inter-action throughout the entire game. However, I missed one morphing object during the game. I meant to go back and find it but I just forgot because I was so caught up in the story. Well, This Dev decided NOT to let you access the game to find the morphing object(s)
that you missed. Oh no, they decided you had to play the entire game over again. How crazy is that? Why have an achievement that allows you to access additional puzzles if it is unattainable? We purchase these games in good faith, that the devs will be fair especially in the Collectors Edition.

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

Re:Collectors Edition Ripoff

[Post New]by tammytheo on Apr 6, 18 9:16 PM
lamp_post, they do allow access to both the main game and bonus chapter to find collectible items you might have missed while playing and no, you don't have to start from the beginning in order to do so. It's only a little confusing. I missed one morphing object too so I know first-hand. Just go to Extras, click on Collections and then on "Complete the Collections" tab, at the bottom right. The screen where we have to select either the main game or the bonus chapter will show up. Select one of them. The game will take you to the final scene since you have completed it. Don't go anywhere! LOL! Just open the map to see where the missing item is and go to this location through the map to get it. If you have switched off the choice to see available collectibles and morphing objects on the map, switch it back on. And, of course, all this works if you are under the profile you were while playing the game. You haven't deleted that, have you?

Well, I guess they could have made it a little less confusing... But it's actually much more simple doing it than seeing it written! And they do offer this choice, after all, when other developers insist not to.

Hope this helps.

Edited for clarification.

Edited on 04/06/2018 at 11:01:27 PM PST

lamp_post
Guppy
Guppy
150 Posts

Re:Collectors Edition Ripoff

[Post New]by lamp_post on Apr 7, 18 11:20 AM
tammytheo,
Thank you for explaining that. I will give it a try. They could have made it a little less confusing "I think"...

Lamp_post

Go to: