jodylync
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

order of friends' rooms

[Post New]by jodylync on Apr 6, 18 7:19 PM
Does anyone know what order your friend's rooms are in? Is there a rhyme or reason to the order or are they just listed randomly?


 
cindykat325
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

Re:order of friends' rooms

[Post New]by cindykat325 on Apr 6, 18 7:21 PM
LOL, I just asked Silver_Hawk that question the other day. It's by ID number... the problem is it gets messed up if you open the private rooms right after gifting.

cindykat325

 
silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

Re:order of friends' rooms

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Apr 6, 18 7:30 PM
Exactly like cindykat325 explained.

The games in the private rooms are in ID number order from oldest to newest (or smaller number to larger number). Can get out of order if you enter the private rooms right after gifting. The players you just gifted will appear at the end of the list. To correct it you can try exiting then reenter your game and it should put everyone back in id order again.


Names in the social (gifting) tab is alphabetical. Those with * symbol in front of their name will appear first regardless of name in the gifting section. Names at the end of that list are games that you recently gifted that day or have no items on their wish list.

 
jodylync
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

Re:order of friends' rooms

[Post New]by jodylync on Apr 7, 18 4:52 AM
Thank you for the explanation!!

 
PetraN54
Minnow
Minnow
244 Posts

Re:order of friends' rooms

[Post New]by PetraN54 on Apr 7, 18 8:02 AM
My rooms don't act like that. I only go into the rooms once a day, to gift. And every few times, the order has changed. My sister is one of my friends and sometimes she is the second one on the list, and sometimes she is in the last group.

 
HennyMarie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,417 Posts

Re:order of friends' rooms

[Post New]by HennyMarie on Apr 7, 18 2:35 PM
PetraN54 wrote:My rooms don't act like that. I only go into the rooms once a day, to gift. And every few times, the order has changed. My sister is one of my friends and sometimes she is the second one on the list, and sometimes she is in the last group.


Thats is because you gift your sister.. then she mooves to the last page in friendslist and in privat room list.. happens all 3 times of gisting.. up to 15 friends a day, for players who gift maximum.


 
PetraN54
Minnow
Minnow
244 Posts

Re:order of friends' rooms

[Post New]by PetraN54 on Apr 8, 18 6:38 AM
HennyMarie wrote:
PetraN54 wrote:My rooms don't act like that. I only go into the rooms once a day, to gift. And every few times, the order has changed. My sister is one of my friends and sometimes she is the second one on the list, and sometimes she is in the last group.


Thats is because you gift your sister.. then she mooves to the last page in friendslist and in privat room list.. happens all 3 times of gisting.. up to 15 friends a day, for players who gift maximum.



I thought we were talking about spring room 2. So I am confused.

 
Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

Re:order of friends' rooms

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Apr 8, 18 8:27 AM
PetraN54 wrote:I thought we were talking about spring room 2. So I am confused.
The discussion is about the Private Room in general.....

When you enter, Just John is on the lower right side....if you click him, your friends display along the bottom row of the room....

The order of friends listed in this location is different from the order of listing on your social page...

Social page -- alphabetical (after John, of course)
Private Room -- by the ID number (the lowest number being listed first, after John, of course)

And the order of both can be impacted by gifting.

 
 
 
 
Go to: