Howdah
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

Easiest CC yet?

[Post New]by Howdah on Apr 6, 18 8:16 PM
This CC seems easier than the others. For one thing there are no time limits like find 50 morphs in 30 minutes. While in the past I only missed one of the timed things and had to start over, it is always stressful for me. Right now I am taking a break from finding morphs. I am at about 55 or so, but decided to check the forum then will hit a few spring rooms before going back to collecting morphs whenever I feel like it.

Re:Easiest CC yet?

[Post New]by Hufflepuff on Apr 7, 18 5:06 PM
I experience this CC the easiest I ever played, especially because I have enough friends to swap the event items that nearly stop falling when needed.

[Post New]by Thewerecatqueen on Apr 11, 18 7:11 AM
Personally the only difficult thing I've seen is the silver chest...

[Post New]by crownofthornes on Apr 11, 18 7:22 AM
Wait until we have to beat Anabel at dice 3 times. I don't like the CCs where we can only win if the game lets us

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Apr 11, 18 7:30 AM
crownofthornes wrote:Wait until we have to beat Anabel at dice 3 times. I don't like the CCs where we can only win if the game lets us

That's the one I'm dreading. A run of bad luck could ruin 4 weeks of work.

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Apr 11, 18 8:40 AM
I’m glad there are no tasks involving spinning the Fortune Wheel.Previous CC’s have left some players stuck on this task for many days & left some of the newer players almost bankrupt.

swatkins1971
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by swatkins1971 on Apr 11, 18 12:26 PM
SSSShhhhhhh don´t tell anyone otherwise the next one will be a stinker.

KayteCat
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
468 Posts

[Post New]by KayteCat on Apr 11, 18 5:48 PM
I like that they didn't overdo the airship tasks or the zoom zones . Those are the ones that make me want to quit a CC.

[Post New]by redcloud33 on Apr 12, 18 1:41 PM
crownofthornes wrote:Wait until we have to beat Anabel at dice 3 times. I don't like the CCs where we can only win if the game lets us

You're right, this b****h almost never lets me win, whatever avatar, and this is what I fear most

Edited on 04/12/2018 at 1:42:58 PM PST

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Apr 12, 18 5:54 PM
She certainly does not take compassion upon small children or Christmas angels.....nor does she feel compelled to let Mrs. Claus win.

Perhaps....... since she is sweet on the Iron Knight, she might be persuaded to let him win a few rounds?

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

[Post New]by 1457051 on Apr 12, 18 10:14 PM
I've tried using her against the Knight.. I don't think he has much pity for the love of his life. I think the last time, he beat her by one every time.
At least she only costs 300 a roll.

Go to: