Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for The Andersen Accounts: Chapter One Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Apr 7, 18 12:34 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 04/07/2018 at 9:55:41 AM PST

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for The Andersen Accounts: Chapter One Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Apr 7, 18 9:55 AM
Hello Everyone!

If you're having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting Big Fish Games Help as they are always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped many people correct this type of problem in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Run Game as Administrator

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with Customer Support Team. It would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBeruna

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for The Andersen Accounts: Chapter One Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Old_Man_River on Apr 7, 18 11:25 AM
Something is wrong here. The Anderson Accounts is listed CE, but the game splash says buy and receive one punch. In addition if you try to purchase the game, the price cones up as$6.99 U.S. When you click on purchase, you get a message that code is not valid. B.F. itself is using the code FEVER which is today's code for an SE. If I manually enter the code FEVER I get the same message. Evidently some one screwed up. I would be willing to buy it at 3.99 or even use a coupon, but not at 13.99 when advertised at 6.99
What is the Problem?

judy76073
Clownfish
Clownfish
531 Posts

[Post New]by judy76073 on Apr 7, 18 12:04 PM
Old_Man_River wrote: Something is wrong here. The Anderson Accounts is listed CE, but the game splash says buy and receive one punch. In addition if you try to purchase the game, the price cones up as$6.99 U.S. When you click on purchase, you get a message that code is not valid. B.F. itself is using the code FEVER which is today's code for an SE. If I manually enter the code FEVER I get the same message. Evidently some one screwed up. I would be willing to buy it at 3.99 or even use a coupon, but not at 13.99 when advertised at 6.99
What is the Problem?

It came up like that for me as well. (1st time that's ever happened !) I tried a couple of times and 2nd time, even tho the message came up that "code was not valid", I waited a few seconds and the normal purchase screen came up, I typed in the code for CE games "Spring" and the discount was applied. had no problem after that.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Apr 7, 18 2:42 PM
Hello Old_Man_River and judy76073,

I'm incredibly sorry about the incorrect price advertised on The Andersen Accounts: Chapter One Collector's Edition's game page. I've passed this information along to the appropriate teams, and we have to have the correct price listed as soon as possible.

Since The Andersen Accounts: Chapter One Collector's Edition is a Collector's Edition, it costs $13.99 (+ Tax) for members of the Big Fish Game Club and $19.99 (+ Tax) for people who don't belong to the Game Club. The coupon code SPRING, which will discount a Collector's Edition by 60% until 11:59 PM Pacific Standard Time on April 8, 2018, can be applied to this Collector's Edition.

Thank you for our patience. Please contact our Technical Support Team if you tried to purchase the game at the advertised price, and include a screenshot of the incorrect price. The help article below will guide you through that process:

Taking a Screenshot

Have a wonderful day. Don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator if any new questions arise. We will be happy to listen and to help.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by docvelvet on Apr 9, 18 8:28 PM
I do not have the nail gun in m inventory and cannot get past the mannequins. From my reading this is something others have experienced. How do I fix it so I can continue with the game. It will not let me proceed. thanks.

[Post New]by nchmvegas4 on Apr 9, 18 9:03 PM
can't download the game. paid for it and then nothing. I have a pc and can't figure it out

[Post New]by MsMae23 on Apr 11, 18 8:18 PM
I'm having the same issue as docvelvet; cannot proceed past mannequins bc I don't have what's needed in inventory. Very frustrating... too far into the game to start over. I have the newest windows update on my OS, but I think this is a game issue not sys issue.

[Post New]by kahealani on Apr 11, 18 8:42 PM
macOS 10.13.4
POSSIBLE GLITCH:
I have been playing Andersen Accounts and am stuck on Ch. 2 mini game to go through the mirror. After trying ever possible combination I finally pushed the "skip" button, it asks if I really want to skip game, I click on 'yes' and nothing happens. I have gone in and out of the screen and in and out of the game and even checked the guide and still it will not move beyond the game.

In the guide it shows 2 other parts of the mini game I even followed the exact pattern that it showed in the guide. Still...nothing. I can go no farther in this game.

PLEASE HELP!!! Thanks!!!

mjha
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by mjha on Apr 11, 18 10:29 PM
docvelvet wrote:I do not have the nail gun in m inventory and cannot get past the mannequins. From my reading this is something others have experienced. How do I fix it so I can continue with the game. It will not let me proceed. thanks.

Nor can I - possible glitch?

[Post New]by AndieJ on Apr 12, 18 9:43 AM
mjha wrote:
docvelvet wrote:I do not have the nail gun in m inventory and cannot get past the mannequins. From my reading this is something others have experienced. How do I fix it so I can continue with the game. It will not let me proceed. thanks.

Nor can I - possible glitch?

I'm having the same problem...been waiting for days to get an answer!

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Apr 12, 18 10:15 AM
Hello Everyone,

I'm so sorry there have been different troubles with The Andersen Accounts: Chapter One Collector's Edition. I'm swimming over to provide some troubleshooting assistance.

It sounds like a missing nail gun has prevented some of you from moving forward in the game. Please check and see whether the computer's video card driver is up to date and try running the game in Administrator Mode. These steps are further explained in the help pages below:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

If there's been trouble downloading the game, try adjusting the Big Fish Game app's network settings before installing the game again. This process is described in the following help article:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

Email our Technical Support Team if I haven't addressed your inquiry or if there's still trouble with the game. They'll be able to provide more help.

Thanks for your patience.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by Cherie_jax on Apr 12, 18 12:21 PM
Tried run as administrator and still cant get past mannequins

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Apr 12, 18 1:23 PM
Hello Cherie_jax,

I'm sorry that running this game in Administrator Mode didn't allow you to progress past the mannequins. I'd recommend emailing our Technical Support Team then. They'll replace the game for you.

Thanks for your understanding. Please have a lovely day.

bfgBeruna

mjha
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by mjha on Apr 12, 18 3:34 PM
Cherie_jax wrote:Tried run as administrator and still cant get past mannequins

mjha
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by mjha on Apr 12, 18 3:38 PM
Cherie_jax wrote:Tried run as administrator and still cant get past mannequins

That goes for me too

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Apr 12, 18 4:31 PM
Hello mjha,

Thank you for running The Andersen Accounts: Chapter One Collector's Edition in Administrator Mode. I'm sorry that this suggestion didn't work. I'd also recommend contacting our Technical Support Team for a replacement game. Once you've written in, they'll be in touch as quickly as possible.

I hope this message finds you well.

bfgBeruna

judithannegg
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

[Post New]by judithannegg on Apr 13, 18 5:42 AM
I too do not have the nail gun, but came across the manequins and can not move forward or backward. Map does not allow me to move anywhere else. Just stuck. UGH! I think I am midway Chapter 3, and don't want to restart the game. I hope there will be a patch..... I think about Chapter 2 I really started liking this game!

britta76
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by britta76 on Apr 14, 18 7:33 AM
Same issue with Nail gun. Will wait for a patch, hopefully.

[Post New]by jesse95 on Apr 14, 18 11:05 AM
The issue with the nail gun is caused by not grabbing the vent handle when first exiting the gas filled room. There is no way to find it after that.

Go to: