trixie7533
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

Am I finished?

[Post New]by trixie7533 on Jul 19, 10 7:20 PM
After getting all creatures in the album , and gettng the temple and the artefact I did not get a a message saying I had finished. I got a different message saying this will attract the green (and then I forget what the rest of it said ) but this has confused me. Please help

I hope they make some more in the series. I love match3 and this is so different. No timer either.........lol

trixie7533
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

Re:Am I finished?

[Post New]by trixie7533 on Jul 19, 10 7:55 PM
I realise there are people on here who have done hundreds of levels but please could someone help?

Thanx

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Jul 19, 10 8:13 PM
Like the energizer bunny, you just keep going and going and going if you want to. Some player here hit 500 games. I was up to around 140 when my pc crashed so had to start over and up over 150 again. Once you've done all the habitats the M3s just get more and more complex, you think you've covered it all then the map gets bigger with appendages LOL.

I don't dare go back to see what is over 150, too many other unfinished games and I know when I open PQ I can't stop, such an amazing game, got my money's worth out of that.

Have you tried 4 Elements, moving board with some HOGs in the story, just 4 I think, just read there is a sequel in the making....here I go again LOL

Have fun!

trixie7533
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by trixie7533 on Jul 19, 10 8:27 PM
Thanx for your very helpful reply. Sorry about your pc and that you had to start all over again. I think I will keep playing it. How many habitats are there?

I know what you mean about having too many unfinished games. Too many times Ive had to stop playing a game earlier usualy the timer was too fast. I think Ive played most match 3 games on here. some of my favourites have been Emerald Tale and galapago. I also like the trial of the gods series.

A while since I last played 4 elements but if I remember rightly I had to finish that one just before the end too. Was a lovely game though.

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Jul 20, 10 6:27 PM
See what I mean? Just reading the threads for new comments I could not stop the overwhelming itch to play just "one more level", a quickie you know TWO HOURS later, dozing off once I got past it, think it was 151 and had started just where I'd left of last time. A night scene, trying to click and keep all the lights burning. I think I figured something out if this helps. I mentioned before how the map keeps growing in the left bottom, but you can't jump anywhere in night scenes and the map just shows where lantern tiles are, not where the habitat medalions are.I had covered the whole board several times and stuck.

I went back to where the habitats are, where you snap pics etc. and on that map of all the habitates 3 were highlighted and said New Habitats. I clicked on them but had already taken all the pix and no matter what you snap it says you already have it, do you want to replace? Soooo why does it say NEW habitats. Well I returned to the M3 part, and it dawns on me, there is a new habitate on THAT SMALL map where new parts got extended from the first map. As I moved toward the new appendage I could see a few sand patch tiles to play where I swear I already got them all. The bottom bar showed 5 gold tiles to get, I had gotten 3 or4. So I went that direction and sure enough was another habitat tile to uncover. Once I got one, another whole area showed up on that small map, way in another direction. AHHA, just the gameplay instructions were not clear. So I guess if you go back to the all island maps and some are highlighted, it is the same habitat and fauna, but on the M3 part there are new "areas" added to that island to explore.

Does that make sense? Hard to put in words, but after I went around all the borders twice more and found new parts I got all 5 medalions and finished....whewwwww....there were no fences or anything to use the vine on to jump, the new areas are part of the same landmass, they may look offshore but if you go around the edges you reach them and have more to match then the habitat tile to uncover. Next time off to 152, but NOT NOW lol. Used up all my time to play one of my new games, hope I'm not tempted again tonight

Edited on 07/20/2010 at 6:31:30 PM PST

trixie7533
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by trixie7533 on Jul 21, 10 4:31 AM
Thanx I will try that. Ive a long way to go before I make the high levels as I am only on 81 but will take a break from playing Big Fish Faunasphere and go play this one instead.

If you havnt yet played Faunasphere you will soon become addicted espically if you like animals.

kelvy0303
Stingray
Stingray
4,533 Posts

[Post New]by kelvy0303 on Jul 27, 10 7:06 PM
Hi trixie. I just finished level 953. Of course, I turned off the timer some time ago. Enjoy!

kelvy0303
Stingray
Stingray
4,533 Posts

[Post New]by kelvy0303 on Aug 9, 10 4:22 PM
Goes to level 999, then starts at level 1. You have to change your user, which I did, if you want to go back to collecting animals again.

fourseas
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by fourseas on Aug 12, 10 10:13 PM
Oh! I thought I was finished, but not sure what level I "finished" on, but ya'll have inspired me to check it out again and see if I have more to play.

I don't usually enjoy Match 3s, not anymore, but I LOVE this game!!!!!
So much happens when you match and I had to find a certain strategy to make the matches. Collecting the info on the animals was so much fun, too!

I'm going back to see if I CAN play more levels, but I'm hoping for a sequel or another game similar to PQ, but in a whole new realm to explore!

Okieagle73
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by Okieagle73 on Sep 24, 10 1:05 PM
I've read all your forum message, except the 'timer'. How do I find the 'timer' OFF? I am level 136 from my daughter's place under my name and am another place of my own, level 36.

Go to: