Level 53

[Post New]by AngelMonkey719 on Jul 19, 10 11:36 PM
It took me about 11 times to beat this level, I found that the way I got gold was to keep hiring employees. At the end I had 9 employees. One employee for each of the condiments(3). One for the drinks. Two for the sandwiches, two to serve, and one outside. This way the customers left faster and the one outside seemed to bring them in wanting what was needed. The biggest thing was to have one on each condiment. Those few seconds that it takes for the employee to go from condiment to condiment really added up. I got gold with 7 seconds to spare. Hope this helps

Re:Level 53

[Post New]by tee830 on Jul 23, 10 5:12 AM
thanx,i will try doing that,hope i get gold too.will let you know

kchick
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Level 53

[Post New]by kchick on Aug 30, 11 11:31 PM
AngelMonkey719 wrote:It took me about 11 times to beat this level, I found that the way I got gold was to keep hiring employees. At the end I had 9 employees. One employee for each of the condiments(3). One for the drinks. Two for the sandwiches, two to serve, and one outside. This way the customers left faster and the one outside seemed to bring them in wanting what was needed. The biggest thing was to have one on each condiment. Those few seconds that it takes for the employee to go from condiment to condiment really added up. I got gold with 7 seconds to spare. Hope this helps
I can't even get a silver on this one..So,I tried it and something happen when I was almost to the Gold..I must have hit something and it shut the game down.Thanks for the really big tip about putting someone outside.I didn't know you could do that.Ha,so I'm going to go back and try to win this level.If I do,I will for sure come back and let you know.again,thank you for the help.Fingers crossed..LOL..

Go to: