bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Simajo: The Travel Mystery Game forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 20, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Simajo: The Travel Mystery Game forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Simajo: The Travel Mystery Game players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Simajo: The Travel Mystery Game forum

[Post New]by BlackKnight_UK on Jul 20, 10 1:33 PM
I hope the official release is better than the demo I played, in the demo the English was awful, it was so badly translated I only played for a couple of minutes before giving up.

[Post New]by WOLFLUVR55 on Jul 21, 10 10:59 AM
I GAVE THIS GAME MORE OF A CHANCE THAN I USUALLY DO, 25 MIN. I COULDNT STAND IT ANYMORE SO I QUIT. WORST GAME EVER. DONT WASTE UR TIME.

[Post New]by rhorho04 on Jul 21, 10 1:08 PM
i agree dont like this game at all, tried the dice game and then the chain didnt like either, wont be buying this one

[Post New]by Daisy63 on Jul 25, 10 8:07 PM
well it loks like I may be lucky... :-( I didn't even get it to play on my computer so I haven't wasted time just download

moonweaver
Flounder
Flounder
2,108 Posts

[Post New]by moonweaver on Aug 6, 10 12:04 AM
I am playing the demo, and like it ok. Probably won't buy it unless it becomes the daily deal. But I'm stuck on the pier: I found the bicycle pedal, and it went into inventory, but I can't get it back on the bicycle, no matter what position I click with it. I know the bicycle has to move in order for me to find the last hidden object in the scene (SEVEN), but I am stumped. Has anybody else gotten to this point, and were you able to attach the pedal?

[Post New]by vjbirchall on Sep 1, 10 11:34 PM
I am stuck at the phone booth. Cannot open the door to same. Please advise.

Edited on 09/01/2010 at 11:37:37 PM PST

[Post New]by turiya on Sep 9, 10 8:26 PM
moonweaver wrote:I am playing the demo, and like it ok. Probably won't buy it unless it becomes the daily deal. But I'm stuck on the pier: I found the bicycle pedal, and it went into inventory, but I can't get it back on the bicycle, no matter what position I click with it. I know the bicycle has to move in order for me to find the last hidden object in the scene (SEVEN), but I am stumped. Has anybody else gotten to this point, and were you able to attach the pedal?

[Post New]by turiya on Sep 9, 10 8:28 PM
Me too @ Moonweaver!!!

Big Fish, HELP! How do we get past this point? Is it a glitch in the game?

HasNazir
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,264 Posts

[Post New]by HasNazir on Sep 23, 10 11:28 AM
turiya wrote:Me too @ Moonweaver!!!

Big Fish, HELP! How do we get past this point? Is it a glitch in the game?

With the scene that I did, you don't attach the pedal to the bicycle (as that is were I took it from initially, it goes on that large post thing near the boat as I recall. Still checking out the game, but its actually looks good and fun with the different scenery and dice throwing.

Go to: