__TJ__
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

Inquiring minds want to know ?!?!?

[Post New]by __TJ__ on Apr 7, 18 9:34 AM
Has anyone accomplished this achievement? I always get excited when I see friends w/ mystery pets & guess which they might be I now know what most look like I think but I don't think I've ever been enough to spy one of these yet? Kinda like Big Foot lol was wondering can anyone prove they really exist?

3. Roll double six 36 times – Golden Antlered Moose (pet)

Edited on 04/07/2018 at 9:36:10 AM PST

Bemused123
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

Re:Inquiring minds want to know ?!?!?

[Post New]by Bemused123 on Apr 7, 18 9:47 AM
If you mean, can the achievement be done and get the Moose then the answer is yes. I have it but it can take time as you are at the mercy of the game. I am certain a lot of other players have it too.

El62
Clownfish
Clownfish
659 Posts

[Post New]by El62 on Apr 7, 18 10:21 AM
I do too, but it took lots of throwing

HennyMarie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,417 Posts

[Post New]by HennyMarie on Apr 7, 18 10:26 AM
Got it a long time ago.. now I only play Anabel.. exept for CC’s

[Post New]by crownofthornes on Apr 7, 18 10:52 AM
I just need one more double six but it's taken me 2 years to get this far. Going to be a big celebration when it's done

__TJ__
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by __TJ__ on Apr 7, 18 11:10 AM
Haha I just want to see what it looks like, none of my friends have it or have used it that I've seen? I'm sure I'll eventually get it but not anytime soon... is it cute a baby moose or one w/ big antlers just curious I don't have to have them all personally but like to at least know what they look like if that makes sense? I've seen Sea Serpent, Rainbow & Fire dragons also what I first thought was the moose but now I think it's the Woolypaw b/c it has a fluffy tail of which a moose does not have lol. Anyways just curious as I think that's the only pet I've yet to see

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Apr 7, 18 11:17 AM
Hi TJ,
I’ll put him up now but only for a short time.He eats 16 bags of food.Ha ha.
Ros

__TJ__
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by __TJ__ on Apr 7, 18 11:21 AM
Yay thanks Ross awe he's a cutie. Gives me fuel to keep plugging away at dice games lol

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Apr 7, 18 3:44 PM
Yes, indeedy....... the Golden-Antlered Moose is quite cute....and has a voracious appetite (16 bags of Special Food) .....for that, you get:
Iron Chest 20%
Silver Chest 30%
Golden Chest 50%

I have no idea if those percentages are accurate because I seldom feed the lil darlin'

He is what I call a "Status Symbol" pet ...... pretty to look at, but not very practical....and one that takes a LOT of effort (and coins) to get.

[Post New]by Hufflepuff on Apr 7, 18 4:57 PM
I have got him a short time ago,
Since I started working on dice achievements seriously I step by step come forward.

One more win against the troll and the dragon will be left to beat only.

PetraN54
Minnow
Minnow
244 Posts

[Post New]by PetraN54 on Apr 7, 18 6:53 PM
I got mine about 2 months ago. But it took me a long time to do it. He is a cutie though.

riddler01
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by riddler01 on Apr 8, 18 11:00 AM
I, like I think pretty much of the long time players, have all the pet's that are available, but I don't use a lot of them because they don't bring back much good stuff. I use about 10-12 alot, and it seems the new Easter, and Spring events have given us a bunch of bunnies that I have had a lot of luck with, go figure, we each have our own luck, and own lucky pet's I guess! Let's go stormin!

Riddler

Go to: