elizaew
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
408 Posts

how does a striped tigerfish become the magic fish of nutrition?

[Post New]by elizaew on Apr 7, 18 8:46 PM
And how does the peachy goldshark become the magic fish of recuperation? I've had these fish a both the magical and non magical. I got very confused by this and ended up selling my magic fish of nutrition when I thought I was selling the non magical version - the striped tigerfish. I can get more striped tigerfish from the common eggs but how do they become magical?

lil_chickadee
Minnow
Minnow
248 Posts

Re:how does a striped tigerfish become the magic fish of nutrition?

[Post New]by lil_chickadee on Apr 7, 18 11:28 PM
Every striped tigerfish is a Magic Fish of Nutrition
Every peachy goldshark is a Magic Fish of Recuperation

Perhaps you just missed the label. Or perhaps you had a peachy tigerfish and a striped goldshark and mixed them up.

I've been playing this game for over a year on mobile and have never had a non-magical striped tigerfish or peachy goldshark.

Of course, that doesn't mean there's not a glitch of some sort in the download version. If you do really get a non-magical one of these fish, screenshot it and send it to the devs. They are really responsive and helpful. I've been playing their games for well over 10 years.

Re:how does a striped tigerfish become the magic fish of nutrition?

[Post New]by sugarloafpaul on Apr 24, 18 5:56 AM
You just have to get used to the different species of fish and the different fin combinations which produce the desired type of fin. Some of the fin types take a bit of mixing to attain. You will get used to knowing that a spined tigerfish is the Magical Fish of Nutrion. I sell those babies at $72.00. When I go higher, they don't sell well so that's my maximum point. The same with all, espcially the Golden Guppy, which I sell at $207.00. When I sell a mix of less costly fish in one tank and the golden guppies in the other, many times, I have to sell all of the lower priced fish before the customers will purchase my high priced golden guppies but they still sell and I smile all the way to the Fish Tycoon bank.

Go to: