autumn_leaf
Shark
Shark
12,267 Posts

Love This Game!!!!

[Post New]by autumn_leaf on Jul 20, 10 8:02 AM
Just tried Simajo and it is a definate buy....kinda comes off like jumaji a liitle but such a neat way to do a game...!!!

Pearly11
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,429 Posts

Love This Game!!!!

[Post New]by Pearly11 on Jul 20, 10 9:27 AM
autumn_leaf wrote:Just tried Simajo and it is a definate buy....kinda comes off like jumaji a liitle but such a neat way to do a game...!!!

Glad you like it have fun

tayers81
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
15,692 Posts

Re:Love This Game!!!!

[Post New]by tayers81 on Jul 20, 10 9:29 AM
I was actually going to pass on this because it looked like a straight HOG and I'm starting to get tired of those...maybe, I'll at least demo it to see if I like it.

Pearly11
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,429 Posts

[Post New]by Pearly11 on Jul 20, 10 9:47 AM
tayers81 wrote:I was actually going to pass on this because it looked like a straight HOG and I'm starting to get tired of those...maybe, I'll at least demo it to see if I like it.

I think you should, I've trialled it and it is one those that you either hate or love, no grey zone . Sadly, it wasn't for me, but everybody is different.

haggishead
Shark
Shark
13,780 Posts

[Post New]by haggishead on Jul 20, 10 10:02 AM
No buy for me either.

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Jul 21, 10 1:54 AM
HI fishies,

Just a quick head's up that I'm going to go ahead and pop this thread over into the Simajo: The Travel Mystery Game forum so other fishies can read the feedback that has been given and maybe even contribute to the thread

This discussion can be continued here .

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

BarbiW
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by BarbiW on Jul 21, 10 7:53 AM
I'm really glad that some people like this game - I liked the concept but not the way the game was produced so won't be buying it myself but it wouldn't do for us all to be the same would it?

Go to: