bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Chicken Invaders 3 Christmas Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to Chicken Invaders 3 Christmas Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Chicken Invaders 3 Christmas Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Chicken Invaders 3 Christmas Edition forum

[Post New]by SVACCA0330 on Nov 9, 09 7:15 PM
HOW DO YOU BEAT THE UFC???????????????

[Post New]by moonsoon on Feb 27, 10 7:04 PM
colud i get the cheat code of this game please?

And also i want to know when the bigfish will publish the latest version of this game?

Chicken Invaders 3: Revenge of the Yolk Easter Edition 3.63

interpdeb
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by interpdeb on Apr 3, 10 9:52 AM
this game is all in German.... I don't speak german..... why is it not in english? geesh!!!

2easy
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by 2easy on Apr 4, 10 3:49 AM
Roast it!

Beating the UFC

[Post New]by Evesparadox on Dec 23, 10 7:48 PM
I have tried everything to beat the UFC and I just can not seem to be able to. I got to 85% in pure avoidance, (like with the Robo Chickens). Is that how you beat it by avoiding it?

H E L P !

....brok brok

Beating the egg flinging chicken in spaceship

[Post New]by Evesparadox on Dec 25, 10 9:06 PM
I did it!!! Finally!! Not sure how but this is what I did. I avoided it like the plague, drawing its fire and then moving slightly out of the way and in between eggs, until the time ran out. Same sort of thing as the Robo chickens. I also got alongside it (off to the left) and fired my missiles at it as well.

Yay!! Finally!! So how do I beat the metal egg???

[Post New]by ridgely on Dec 26, 10 9:16 AM
I can't get this game to play on Windows 7. I changed the compatibility mode to Windows XP (servicec pack 2) and checked the box with 256 colors. The game came up, then I made the fatal mistake of changing the view to a window instead of full screen. Now it won't play at all. All I get is long error messages. I uninstalled the game. Downloaded it again & installed it. Nothing changed. Anyone have any idea what I should try?
Thanks!

Go to: