cheekyoops
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

Puzzles .

[Post New]by cheekyoops on Apr 8, 18 5:22 AM
Seriously EIPIX? Another hidden object game with puzzles that have no option to skip them? I play hidden object games to look for hidden objects. I skip puzzles 100% of the time. I also skip ALL dialogue, cut scenes, and anything that needs to be read. But the way you disable my cursor, it makes it hard to skip all of that.

bobhillman
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

Re:Puzzles .

[Post New]by bobhillman on Apr 8, 18 7:41 AM
Can you reset the puzzles (so that if you can't work them out, you can - hopefully - use the SG to solve them)?

demon13
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

[Post New]by demon13 on Apr 8, 18 5:29 PM
When I play the custom mode sometimes it has a box to check if you do or do not want to skip puzzles. I found out that I had not checked the option to skip them until I read somewhere on here about the option,,So maybe you have the option turned off,,

bobhillman
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

[Post New]by bobhillman on Apr 9, 18 2:48 AM
I'm now playing the game, and so far, all of the puzzles have been skippable (not that I've needed to). There is an option on the custom difficulty settings,, and skip it NOT available in the hardest mode.

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Apr 9, 18 12:22 PM
I can skip puzzles and have just skipped one (the safe) because I obviously just wasn't getting it, even following the SG. But the skip button was right there, and a reset.

judithannegg
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

[Post New]by judithannegg on Apr 11, 18 7:46 PM
You can always change the difficulty settings during the game. I played in custom settings and no skip on mini games. But there was one game I was stuck on and switched to skip, then skipped the puzzle, then went back to settings and set it for no skip again.

Go to: