judithannegg
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

Level 120 Won't Progress to 121

[Post New]by judithannegg on Apr 8, 18 7:40 AM
I've been replaying 120 over and over and I easily finish it each time and I do get a screenshot saying that I completed the level and do I want to go to the next level. Then, level 120 pops up again!!! I love this game and want to finish it! Any tips?

judithannegg
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

Re:Level 120 Won't Progress to 121

[Post New]by judithannegg on Apr 9, 18 6:09 AM
And to clarify, I AM playing the collector's edition. I have been playing this game for weeks. I have been playing advanced on timed mode, so you can understand how frustrated I got by getting this far along and the level just won't budge even though I have completed this level. I even took it off timed and thought something might trigger it. I get a level completed and a scene completed, but then it just goes back to level 120....

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Apr 9, 18 9:49 PM
The first map only has 120 levels along with 50 bonus M3 games. When you completed level 120 you should have gotten an end game sequence with some storyline details. If you didn't see that it may be a glitch where your saved game file got corrupted. If going to the CE extras section and clicking on the Map or Extra Castles button doesn't work to give you the second map there may be nothing you can do except start over?

judithannegg
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

[Post New]by judithannegg on Apr 10, 18 5:42 AM
I didn't get the extra storyline sequence. It says scene completed, but then goes back to level 120. I looked at the collector's extras and when I tried looking at the map or the extra castles, it still says that I can unlock those when I complete the main quest. UGH! I am soooo close to those extras, but can't figure what to do next....

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Apr 10, 18 7:41 AM
Sounds like your save file is messed up, sorry. I have never triggered that glitch so don't know what to tell you.

Go to: