bratzgram
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

Just tested Samhain!!

[Post New]by bratzgram on Jul 20, 10 1:53 PM
Since this is the first game I have been asked to beta-test I don't know what the guide lines are. Just wanted everyone to know that SAMHAIN is coming and it's going to be good. I really like Hidden Object/Adventure games and this one was very good in my opinion. Lots of mini games that are tough enough to keep you working at them but not tough enough to make you skip right away. From what I played the story line looks pretty good also. The hidden object scenes were clear and just easy enough to find items without getting frustrated. Everyone that liked Dire Grove or Deadtime stories, games along that line will like this to. I am watching for it to come out. Can't wait to finish it.
As always let me know if you have played something great along these lines please. I am always looking for the next challenge.
HAPPY GAMING!

Pearly11
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,429 Posts

Re:Just tested Samhain!!

[Post New]by Pearly11 on Jul 20, 10 1:59 PM
thx for sharing bratzgram
I love the title. And you describing it on the level of Dire Grove I can already see myself buying it.

joyce2121
Manatee
Manatee
4,490 Posts

[Post New]by joyce2121 on Jul 20, 10 2:03 PM
Thanks bratzgram. Sounds like one I'll be sure to demo.

Edit to say: Welcome to the pond!

Edited on 07/20/2010 at 2:03:51 PM PST

tayers81
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
15,692 Posts

[Post New]by tayers81 on Jul 20, 10 2:05 PM
Thanks bratzgram! I adored Dire Grove and Deadtime Stories, so now it looks like I'll have yet another game to go on my must try list when it gets here (hopefully).

tunaontoast
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,449 Posts

[Post New]by tunaontoast on Jul 20, 10 2:29 PM
Thanks for the heads-up!

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Jul 20, 10 2:35 PM
I wasn't a fan of Dire Grove. That's almost sacriligeous to say around here but too bad. But I did like Deadtime Stories very much. If Samhain is similar - cool. Way cool. Wonder if they'll release it in October close to the holiday Samhain. Just the game title alone has peaked my interest.

Purplerabbit
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
18,590 Posts

[Post New]by Purplerabbit on Jul 20, 10 2:38 PM
Hi there, as you said you don't know the protocol, I thought I would let you know that all BFG beta tests are to be discussed in the Sneak Peek thread.
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/88363.page

The first post says

If the games are discussed in other threads, we will politely lock them and direct the posters to this thread to avoid confusion among members who did not get to play the games.

So I'm just letting you get a head start!

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Jul 20, 10 2:39 PM
for lock

sunnny
Manatee
Manatee
3,945 Posts

[Post New]by sunnny on Jul 20, 10 2:46 PM
Thank you bratzgram!!!!
Now I can eagerly

LAMBOBAA
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by LAMBOBAA on Mar 13, 11 7:26 AM
There is a part in this game that is very difficult to achieve success due to physical challenges. I found a simular situation in Salem. Had I know this I probably would not have bought these games. It would be nice to be forwarned or have a skip button on this type of speed and acuracy portions.

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by snapnhiss on Mar 13, 11 8:33 AM
From July to March... 8 months from beta to sale.

textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

[Post New]by textrekkie on Mar 13, 11 8:43 AM
Hi Lambobaa--

What part of the game are you referring to? Do you mind sharing? Maybe I can help in some way...If you don't want to share, that is okay, too. I understand.

However, please do not hesitate to contact Customer Support via the green envelope on the right (or, if you are a member, you can use Live Chat, accessible through the "My Account" tab above). Discuss your game concerns with them. They are very good at their jobs and are always interested in customer feedback. You may also request a refund.

Hope this helps! Hope to see you around the pond.

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Mar 14, 11 10:53 AM
Hi fishies,

Since this thread has been bumped up, I'm going to go ahead and pop it into the Hallowed Legends: Samhain Collector's Edition game forum.

This discussion can be continued here.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on Mar 14, 11 11:18 AM
Whoa! confusion abounds.. I wonder why the original thread wasn't locked?

Kel

Go to: