FreeBird01
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

How do you create a Super Penguin?

[Post New]by FreeBird01 on Apr 8, 18 8:34 AM
Also how to you get them together for Level 80?

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:How do you create a Super Penguin?

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Apr 8, 18 11:52 AM
M4 = super anything in all Intersol games. In order to merge two powerups you have to get them next to each other which takes careful planning of your moves and sometimes using the free move booster or the remove tile boosters.

FreeBird01
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by FreeBird01 on Apr 9, 18 12:39 AM
I have tired the Level more times since I posted this. I know it has been a while since you have played this, but I think it is M5? Because I have a much easier time with getting 4 matches, but that doesn't give me what I need. I got two Super Penguin in one game try only (pure luck), but they weren't anywhere close to being together. I have tried that Level a lot. I can't see me getting that done

This is harder than Pretty Snails

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Apr 9, 18 6:29 AM
In case you didn't know, all threads in the forums are viewable, even the locked ones. You simply can't post to a locked thread anymore. There's a thread farther down in the forum called "Level 80" that has more tips. When I looked at that thread, I do remember the level in question as being a narrow column at the start with some dynamites in it and a bunch of grass or weed obstacles everywhere else. The super penguin is the one with a swirling white band going around it and clears out a row or column when triggered and you get them for matching 4 tiles. M5s give you either the bomb penguin or the colorful penguin depending on the configuration of the M5 (see the spoiler thread with the HO locations etc. in the forum and associated links in the Pretty Snails forum). You might be confused on the icon saying "2" because what they meant was you need two merges of 2 super penguins to win.

Anyway, I concentrated on not opening up too much of the weeds so the penguins would stay together more and used either the free moves or candy canes to help get the penguins together for either making the M4s or to merge the supers. You can always get more gold by replaying the "free gold" levels.

FreeBird01
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by FreeBird01 on Apr 10, 18 11:05 AM
I was blessed! I completed the level and never even saw it happening--much less do any planning to make it happen! All of a sudden the green checkmark just appeared

[Post New]by samysam1313 on Apr 17, 18 10:23 AM
I managed to merge 2 super penguins and the game still shows I need 2. Since I did one merge, it should have reduced to one but it didn't. Dam tough to get the 2 penguins together. What am I not getting? Never mind. I thought the super penguin was the colored one. I managed to get the one with the swirl and did a merge. Thanks for the tips.

Edited on 04/17/2018 at 10:29:59 AM PST

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Apr 17, 18 10:36 AM
@samysam1313: The super penguin is the one you get for a M4 and is the penguin with a white band going around it. It clears either a row or column. If you are talking about the goal on level 80, you have to merge 2 super penguins twice in order to win. Other powerup combos using bombs or the colorful penguins won't count.

Go to: