Where is the druids friend?

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

Re:Re: Hello

[Post New]by burf90 on Apr 9, 18 4:13 PM
Hi, Bickers123. Welcome to the pond!

I'm not sure I know exactly what you're stuck on, but I'll try...

Once you heal the druid, use him to open the path blocked by the angry tree. In the forest scene, it's to the right of the path that leads to the druid's home. Once you've gathered everything and the path is cleared, take that path. To the left in the next scene, you'll see a grove with totem stones. Use the druid and he'll tell you what you need to find to summon his friend.

eyedoc55
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by eyedoc55 on Apr 11, 18 7:36 PM
this is where I'm stuck,,, I m at the place where the ....ill call him the forest tree... forest tree shows up... when I ask hint what to do it says nothing to do here.. I go back and each page says the same thing...nothing...all the way to the start...I have a silver arm in my items...but is the game stuck..or is it a glich...I have installed it 5 times and it stops right there

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Apr 11, 18 10:36 PM
So, you gave everything to the druid and he did the summoning spell? Then the forest tree comes and you can't move on from there?

It does sound like a glitch. I just clicked on the forest tree and the game took me to a mini-game where you have to guide him through the forest. There are obstacles along the way and you have to make him pick up the item he needs to get past the obstacle.

You're not too far along in the game, so you can try restarting with a new profile. It's possible something happened that corrupted your profile. Other than that, I think your only other option is to put a post in the tech issues thread and then contact BFG customer service.

I looked through at the tech issues thread and there are a number of people saying the game stops or crashes, especially when you get to the harpy queen. So, it does sound like the game is glitchy for some players.

Go to: