help

[Post New]by jestercheryl on Jul 20, 10 7:02 PM
i;m stuck in the town square in sunnyvale. there is a pair of ,looks like jeans leaning against the bank wall, right side and is in blue. so i know i need to use a tool from inventory. but all i have is something like a boot lacer and that sure doesn't work. and i can't move on . can someone help me out please? i've been stuck here for 2 days! thanks!

Re:help

[Post New]by coderjane on Jul 23, 10 7:47 AM
I'm having trouble with that also. I thought it was wood and we're supposed to use the ax to chop it. I try and try but it just keeps telling me to use a tool from inventory. So I even tried the rake...no luck. I'm stuck too and I just started the game this morning.

Linda1210
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by Linda1210 on Jul 23, 10 9:36 AM
If you keep going in the first episode you get a pry bar thing in the Sheriff's office. Then you can go back to the bank and use it to pry up those boards. The Sheriff's office is not accessible until you finish the hotel I believe.

[Post New]by nynurse02 on Jul 28, 10 11:23 AM
I just started this and am stuck in the canyon,I can't open the locked box in the wagon.It keeps saying to use a tooll and I have a key but can't get it to open the box.Can anyone help

Leafjan
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Leafjan on Dec 13, 12 8:55 AM
You need to get and use an axe on the box

Go to: