Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Eventide 3: Legacy of Legends here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Apr 9, 18 12:33 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 04/09/2018 at 9:58:03 AM PST

leacraw
Shark
Shark
14,048 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Eventide 3: Legacy of Legends here.

[Post New]by leacraw on Apr 9, 18 6:10 AM
When I came to the end of the demo the cursor got stuck on Main Menu. I was unable to end the program via Task Manager and had to force shut down and restart computer. Running Windows 10.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Apr 9, 18 9:57 AM
Hi Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work as it should, we highly recommend visiting the Big Fish Games Help pages as they are always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped past players correct various types of problems:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Run Game as Administrator

If you are not able to get a game working properly using the information in our Big Fish Games Help articles, please get in touch with the Customer Support Team. It would also be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide the most appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are looking for game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgArinelle

hidnseekr
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by hidnseekr on Apr 10, 18 4:48 PM
leacraw, I had the same problem.
want to buy game but I'm concerned with its security.
I am using IE on windows 10

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 10, 18 5:49 PM
Hello leacraw and hidnseekr,

Thank you both for taking the time to report your experiences while playing on Windows 10 as well as that this appears to be happening while playing the demo. I'm sorry to hear that the demo has crashed or frozen in this manner and have a few suggestions that may assist with issues where a game crashes or freezes while playing.

If those suggested steps have already been tried or haven't assisted, the game may need further permissions to run smoothly. I also recommend seeing if running the game as an Administrator is able to help with this issue should the above steps not assist:

If the above doesn't seem to help, or if you have a need for additional assistance, please contact our Technical Support Team with the title of the game, a specific description of what has occurred, any concerns you may have, and what steps have been tried to resolve the issue. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they are able.

Thank you for your patience and I hope my suggestions above are able to help. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by shortykaye on Apr 12, 18 5:30 PM
click on it never will come up use windows 10

karenmusik
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by karenmusik on Apr 14, 18 7:31 AM
I had the same issue with the demo ending up stuck. Also the first time I opened the demo I got an error message. I like this game but am afraid to buy it if there are issues like this.

bcorsica
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by bcorsica on Apr 19, 18 9:18 AM
Just bought Eventide 3, Legacy of Legends...again there is missing parts for me. Stuck to the part where I need the feathers for the bird. Checked the walkthrough and saw that you get them as completing HO. But, instead, I got the frozen fruits for the sling. So, now, stuck there, nowhere to go, tried to back off thinking maybe another HO will give them to me but nothing. The hint keep sending me back where the cat is and I can't finish the bird to exchange with him cause there is nothing else to do. I started fresh with a different profile and I got the same. Using a Mac. Very sorry again, seems like I just can't get a game going.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Apr 19, 18 9:47 AM
Hello Everyone,

I'm really sorry there's been trouble with Eventide 3: Legacy of Legends.

When a game freezes or there's trouble progressing, it's good to check the computer's video card driver to see if it's fully updated. This driver directs how the game's graphics display and its developers release new versions regularly to keep everything running smoothly. I'd also recommend running the game as an administrator to increase its permissions.

The help pages below contain the instructions for those processes.

Please email our Technical Support Team if my suggestions don't fix the issue. Thank you so much for your patience.

bfgBeruna

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on Apr 30, 18 7:29 AM
No tech problems. Windows XP.

Go to: