SHEAR_JOY
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

me again!!!

[Post New]by SHEAR_JOY on Jul 20, 10 8:51 PM
who ever gave me tips and tricks at gamezebo is there a way i can find it without going through 100s of pages to find Caribean Hideaway game, i really need tips and tricks for chapter 30 which i try 9 times i cant even get any of my resource's and i don't get all the sharks or clear the board in the time allowed. I sure can use your help fast.

Re:me again!!!

[Post New]by bbcream501 on Nov 10, 10 8:23 AM
Hello, I am new to the forum, but have been a big fishie for a while now! As far as level 30, I really can't help you with strategy, but would just like to say, "Don't give up"! I am on level 52 and have played it at least 20 times and still can't beat it. But Carribbean Hideaway is an awesome Match 3 and very challenging. I will keep playing level 52 until I beat it and I am determined to beat this game!. It is just a question of the right board set up and proper use of powerups, so keep at it, one time you will try it and it will just flow and you can move on, so perservere, if you are a true gamer and enjoy a challenge Carribbean Hideaway is worth it! It is one of the best Match 3 games, I've ever played!
FIGHTING!!!

Go to: